Peters Girlfriend Part 14

Shout out to nicki_Bich  and Adriana Terrazas4 for the recommendation, and Idea. Also announcement I do have my requests open so if you want something to be incorporated into the story just tell me through message or through the comments. Enjoys the story!

PETERS POV

After decorating our cookies we decided to go check out my room in the tower. "Wow just like home, Star Wars, where's the piano?" Right the Avengers don't know I can sing and Sterling doesn't know I only sing to her. 

"Um yeah I just don't have one in here I mean they set all this up I just didn't want to be a bother and ask for another thing from them." 

"Okay, well what you wanna do?" Sterling says as she makes her way over to the bed and hops on looking giddy still taking in her surroundings. "Well if I did have a piano I would be singing to you right now but what about some video games?" 

"Ooo yes, do you have Call of Duty here?" 

"Yeah, I take it with me when I stay over." 

"That's where it goes! oh my god, I keep looking for it because I get bored and lonely when you're not at home." She scoots closer to me while giggling a little I kiss her on the head. She turns to kiss me on the lips and I accept happily slowly moving my lips around hers begging for access to inside her mouth. (I'm sorry)

My hands find their way to her waist and slowly pull her up with him. Sterling starts to unbutton my shirt very slowly until she hits the last button and pulls the shirt off my shoulders leaving me to shift it off my shoulders on my own. Which I do gladly. 

"We are not doing it here right now wait till we get home." She says pulling away with a smug look on her face knowing she left me wanting more. And I do, not listening to her I pull her back to me, with her spine along my chest. I slowly move the hair away from her neck slowly putting my hot breath onto her neck before she turns her head to give me more access. 

"I thought we weren't going to do it?" she whispers so silently only I could hear and even then I had to reach to my super senses to understand her voice. I move my lips to where neck and start creating a hickey. (Once again I am sorry pure innocent Peter in the movies would never it was a request.) I move my lips up and down her neck until I hit her sweet spot and she really leaned into me and I turned her around until we were facing and using our lips again before I lifted her up into my arms.

We were making out hardcore, while my hands were roaming her body as she was moving more like grazing my bare chest with her own hands. I didn't even remember FRIDAY could record everything as well as give live footage of what is going on in my room. As we let out medium volume moans that were mostly caught in each other's mouth. I would have asked FRIDAY to lock and soundproof the room but lost inside Sterling's mouth completely left my mind. 

TONYS POV

I was walking in the hallway leading to my lab when I swear I heard a moan, huh weird. Probably Steve and Bucky we all know that is Bromance. So I let it pass and walk down to my lab when I remember Serling is here and oh my god there is Peters's room. 

"FRIDAY pull of live feed of Peter's room please." 

"Of course." And when the footage appears Peter is MAKING OUT WITH STERLING!! oh my god, my baby innocent Peter has been forever changed in my mind. With anger and thinking what might happen if they go further I rush upstairs to Peters's room before quietly opening the door making sure not to alert them I was here if they were to go further so I could check them in the act. 

But I walk in and I see Sterling's eyes go wide knowing now my cover had been blown. 

"Ow, why the hell did you bite my tongue?!" TOUNGE Peter was using his tongue. I mean good for him but like wait now not cool he is a child, a cinnamon roll, not some kid who uses tongue. His expression immediately changes when he sees I am in the room and have been watching while also hearing his last statement. 

"Uh hey, Mr- Mr. Stark what are you doing here?" My kid speaks still trying to pass off the fact he was making out in m tower.

"Yeah, I'm here what are you doing besides MAKING OUT!" 

"Well, we weren't.." 

"No Peter we were making out." Sterling speakers up covering her boyfriend's clear nerves while moving the situation along so they could explain. 

"Yes, you were, and were you planning on going further than that?" I say with clear anger in my voice but also somewhat concerning hoping what the next word I 'no way'. 

"NO Mr. Stark no. We aren't going to do it in your tower." He says calmly before I realize they would do it outside the tower either way.

"Wait what do you mean not in the tower would you do it somewhere else!" Peter realizes what he says and immediately looks like he takes it back. 

"Mr. Stark it definitely won't happen again and no we would not do either way. SO with that being said can we go watch a movie? Please." This kid and his stupid puppy dog eyes so I of course said yes and sent them on the way to the living room. Like I would let them stay in his room after what I saw. 

PETER'S POV

After a reprimanding by Mr. Stark, we sit down on the couch aka I flop down. Not helping the queasy feeling hiding away in my stomach all day. I lean my head against the pillow to my right while turning to lie down, with Sterling in front of me while my arms are wrapped around her. 

After the middle of the movie, the feeling of bile starts rising into my throat, and to not bother Sterling I just say,

"Hey, I'm going to get water." 

"Okay." I walk off slowly almost falling over at one point but almost making it to the kitchen before I do pass out. 

"Hey, Pete what you- hey are you okay? Peter. PETER" Is the last thing hear from Clint before blacking out entirely.