Peter Secret Girlfriend Part 11

TONYS POV
I swear when she walked in I saw... a different side of Peter. Something I had never seen before, pure love. After being introduced to everyone I decided to get to know my almost kids girlfriend.

"Hey Peter was with you at a soccer game play any other sports?" She looked up from playing with Peters fingers. "Oh yeah I also do Lacrosse and Cross country." Wow so she is built and well rounded.

"Maybe you guys can convince Peter to join back in marching band with me since he refuses?" "Ugh no Flash keeps trying to get you away from me and keeps trying to kiss you in front of me." "Exactly that's why you should be there."

"Wait who is this Flash kid and why does he keep trying to kiss you?" I ask clear with confusion as the others nod and yeahs can be heard from around the room.

"Well he think I deserve better than Peter, which honestly Peter deserves better than me." I see Peter try to cut in but she gave him a cold stare letting him know she was right and to let her continue.

"Well, he keeps trying to date me saying like I'm way out of Peter league saying I don't deserve a loser and shot like that. Literal horse shit." She was defending my Peter good, he started the smile and rub her thigh with him thumb. Turing to him she says.

"You now when you were out sick a few days before my birthday, Flash got a mariachi band to follow me everywhere am coffee cart the entire school day. I let the kid have the coffee and ran from the trumpets all day."

"Ha you told me after I picked you up, and then we went to the taco joint for dinner after throwing the bucket of fried chicken out the window."

"Hey to be fair that bucket was a distraction."
"To who?"
"Me Peter me." They laugh and move slightly closer to each-other self consciously, cute.

"So how long have you been dating, when is your anniversary, and do you want to marry Peter?" Natasha fired question and Clint finished with the last one getting a shocked reaction from Peter.
Me wanting to know too started listening closer.

"2 and a half years, August 10th, and who wouldn't just waiting till we graduate we have had that conversation many times." Not expecting that response I sit stunned at how much she loves Peter.

"Okay Petey Pie now that I met the other thang of your family will you don sly have dinner with my dad again?"

"He hates me and I know it." Pete states and looks away offended while she gave scoff back.

"Peter my dad loves you. 1 because you are an innocent cinnamon role and live everything and everyone, 2 and the main reason, is because you have a great credit score." "It is 984." Wait 984 that's two higher than mine omg Pete.

"Well Petey Pie dinner is gonna be cold so let's go before we get Tessa upset for not feeding her on time."

"Wait who is Tessa?" I ask cause I have never heard of that name. "Oh our dog Tessa she back at the apartment we share." They share an apartment. Wow they are serious I mean they have had the talk so, wait have they done it?

"Have to two love birds done it? Like the nasty." Peter chocked on his coke and pulled Sterling out of the chair she was sitting and started walking out the door.

"Bye thanks for the good times."
"Lovely meeting you all." They walked into the elevator and door closes leaving shocked heros in their places when a realization hits me.

"WAIT SO THEY HAVE DONE IT?"