Peter Parkers Secret Girlfriend Part 20

After this there will be 1 more story part until this story is officially done! I just want to say a huge mother fricken thank you to every single one of you for reading, commenting and voting. It means so much to see people enjoying my work and supporting it still. I love you all sooo much and enjoy the story! 💙💙

Tonys POV

Peter had walked out of the room with Sterling on his way to his room. I told Happy to get Sam and Clint into the living room so they can be talked down to by me and the scary Pepper.

"Their on their way down there now." Happy says as he leaves me  alone in the room sitting on a hard metal chair, but right after Pepper comes in.

"Is he okay? What happened?" Pepper spoke with a scary calm voice while tears of anger were forming in her eyes.

"He's fine. Just a broken wrist which was popped back into place and I am going to have a talk with the idiots who did this down stairs." I fished and got off the uncomfortable chair and pushed it to the wall and held out my hand for Pepper.

"I know Sam and a Clint did something Nat told me and I assume they have been hurt brutally, but what happened."

"Peter was going to propose." She stopped dead in her track when I say that and the tears of anger faded away to joy and a look of pride.

"Well did she say yes?" Yikes, they were really going to get talked down to.

"No. He never got the chance, Sam broke his wrist before he could even  get on one knee." And the tears of joy were immediately gone. She started to pick up the pace. While something upstairs was completely unknown to me.

PETERS POV
She said yes! Omg she said yes!
"Really?" I asked.

"Yes Peter of course. I love you, like a lot and everyday you just make me smile constantly we have fun together, and well we've had sex." All those things were true.
Definitely the last one.

"Well I guess your right but I don't want to rush into anything. Are you sure you want this now?"

"YES PETER! I love you let me spend the rest of my life with you already!" And with that she grabbed my face and pulled me into a passionate kiss. It turned into a make which by the end of I had put the ring on her finger.

"Peter, it's beautiful

"Peter, it's beautiful. I love it, thank you."
Sterling said which was followed by a sweet and long and it ended with our foreheads resting against each other.

A knock on the door ended our moment.

"Come in!" I said pulling apart from Sterling and giving her a kiss on the forehead. The door openers to reveal and crying Sam and limping Clint.

"We're sorry for ruining the date. To you too Sterling." She gave them a reassuring smile and a nod to show it was okay.

"Wait why are you guys crying?" Sam asked with more fear in his eyes thinking he had hurt both of us.