"Wait, I'm what?"

so yes because I'm nice idea from Soul_Torch2 haha get mentioned. Anyway let's starttttt

Sensei was in his office, fiddling with office equipment, listening to music and just being calm, despite actually being nervous. His phone suddenly made an alarm sound and it scared him so much that he fell off his chair, he screams like a girl. He taps his phone. "Hello, you've reached the directors office phone, how can I help?" He said into the phone. "Sir, you have a someone her to visit you, shall I let them in?" A voice said. "More people, yes, let them in." He said as he hung up on the phone waiting for the visitor. He sighed, Waiting. Until the door swung open scaring Sensei and making him fall off, again. He quickly got back up and sat back down, seeing the familiar white haired male. "Oh it's you.." He moved some files and signalled for him to sit. "How can I help...Mercury?" Sensei said. Mercury did not sit, instead he went towards Sensei and said 4 words: "I'm sorry, for everything.." He said. Sensei felt uncomfortable but ignored that feeling. "There's no need for that, it's fine." Sensei said. "No, it's not. I've done some horrible things to you and it's not okay.." Mercury said. "It's my..No, his fault.." Sensei said, obviously hinting to Scythe, who at this moment was probably either dead or still trying to aim properly. ((STORMTROOPER!)) "Yeah, but still, I'm sorry.." Mercury said. "Whatever, apology accepted. Anything else you need, or just that?" Sensei asked. "No..Just that, but maybe how are you?" Mercury asked him. Sensei sighed. 'How am I? hell, The only thing I've felt for a long time is stress. Why is he asking..?' Sensei said to himself, confused. Sensei just nodded and said "I'm fine.." "Hm, okay." Mercury muttered as he started being nosy around his office. Sensei sighed, ignoring him, returning to the work he was supposed to do a month ago. When a file slipped out, Sensei recognised that file. The file was about him and his family. "Oh no, oh crap.." Sensei whispered to himself. Mercury picked it up and reading it. Sensei couldn't do anything. He just sat there. Even more paranoid than before. Mercury read about Sensei's father. "Huh, our fathers have the same names.."Mercury said, looking at the family part. Sensei was confused. "Huh..Wow, I didn't know.." Mercury continued snooping in the file. He sighed. And looked at siblings part. Mercury's name there: Theo Hernandez. "Huh!? I'm your brother?!" Mercury quickly looked at Sensei throwing him the file. Sensei looked at it. "I haven't read this bit, I never knew, how did they know..Perhaps from that blood test.." Sensei said absolutely shocked. "But.. I'M WHAT!?"
The end lol
Well that was nice. cya later æ