The promotion.

So yeah. This is after the events of black dusk. Enjoy.
Sensei shot three targets rapidly. Woah. What happened yesterday was..Something. He thought. The doors swung open. An operative was there. "Sensei." The operative said. "Yes?" Sensei replied. "I have bad news and good news." The operative said. "Hit me with the bad news." Sensei said. The operative gulped. He then cleared his throat. "T-The Director.H-He is dead.." The operative said. Sensei nodded. "Good news?" He asked. "Yes. The good news..." The operative said his expression changed from sad to happy. "Congratulations! You are the new director!" The operative said. Sensei gasped. "Are you serious?" He asked. "Yes! Kingfisher wanted you to become the next director because of your loyalty to Halcyon!" The operative said as he handed the Director's office keys to Sensei. "Thank you." Sensei said as he walked away.
At the office.
Sensei unlocked the door. He swung the door open. The room was a large black room. There was a large sofa at the right. In front of him was his desk with a PC on it. He walked towards it. He got settled in. The door swung open Scythe stood there. As happy as ever. "I heard about your promotion! I'm so proud! Congrats!" He squealed. "Thanks, Scythe." Sensei said. Scythe walked out. Sensei relaxed.
So, yeah. Uhhh- Part 2?