Double date.

So, This is in eclipse's story, yet again check him out, let's dive into the story.

Sensei and Scythe were both sitting in a cafe. When mercury burst in. "I'm..So..Sorry...Sensei.For...being..late.." Mercury said. "It's fine, where is your boyfriend?" Sensei asked. "Don't know, he said it was a surprise." Mercury sighed. "Did you bring the bag of suppressed guns?" Mercury asked. "I did." Sensei said. Then, a helicopter landed and diamondback came out. "A helicopter. How ingenious.." Mercury said. "Come on!" Diamondback said as he pulled Mercury onto his helicopter. Sensei looked at Scythe, who looked at Sensei back. Both of them shrugging. And they boarded the helicopter. Sensei stuck his hand out. "You must be diamondback. Mercury's boyfriend." Sensei said. "And you must be Mercury's best friend," Diamondback said. As they flew off.

"Woah this place is hugeee." Mercury said. Sensei and Scythe entered. "How big is this place.." Sensei asked. "It's a shooting range. So quite big." Diamondback said. Sensei grabbed his Suppressed raven, Scythe grabbing his suppressed MM20. Diamondback grabbing his S97 and Mecury taking his K45s. "Let's shoot!" Diamondback screamed. They shot the targets. Sensei taught Scythe how to aim. And they all fell on the floor after having fun shooting the targets... "That was fun." Sensei admitted. "Yeah, Especially decapitating the cardboard targets." Scythe said. "Where now?" Diamondback asked. "We could go to my cabin, go on a hike." Mercury suggested. "Yeah, let's do that."

"We are here." Mercury said. "Let's watch an episode of the walking dead!" Scythe squealed. So they sat down watching the episode. Diamondback fell asleep, the Mercury then Scythe and the Sensei.

Five AM.

Sensei's phone was going off. That made Mercury awake. "Who is calling you at 5 AM?" He asked. It was the director. Scythe woke up. "Who is calling you, dear?" Scythe asked. "Director. He has a new mission for us. This time it is a duo." Sensei said. "Right, bye guys." Scythe said as the left the cabin. "What's the mission?" Scythe asked.  "Intel," Sensei said. "Turns out the lakehouse got raided by CSIS. So we are just getting any last remaining intel left on Pheonix." Sensei told Scythe. "Alright." Scythe said.

They arrived at the lakehouse, No guards, no steel cove soldiers. All clear. They went inside, grabbing intel. "Let's get into the basement."  Sensei said. He remembered the code.  "1960." He said. He typed it in. And the door opened they stole intel and went back to Halcyon HQ. "Ah, hello Sensei and Scythe I see you have the intel." The director said. "Yep." Sensei said as they gave them the boxes of Intel. "New mission tomorrow, critical. Dismissed." The director said. And they returned to the cabin. "They left.." Scythe said. Sensei turned on the TV to watch some Attack On Titan.

Sorry for taken so long, my phone kept on dying while writing. So ye. Bye.