fifty two

irl

cindy slowly opened her eyes and looked around. this was not her room. she groaned and looked to her left, there lied the one and only, colson baker.

they were both wearing minimal clothing which made her cover her face with her hands. she wanted to scream into her pillow. why did she do this?

he seemed to be fast asleep so she slowly moved the blanket off of her and stood up out of bed making as little sound as possible. she threw her sweatshirt over her head, grabbed all her stuff and started to walk out. as she opened his bedroom door it squeaked. she cringed and slowly turned around to see him move a little bit and change positions. relief came over her when she realized he hadn't woken up. why was she so worried about him waking up?

as she approached her car and got in, she felt like she could finally breathe. god this is so embarrassing. she really just escaped from her one night stand. well i guess he isn't really a one night stand because they were friends and they would see each other again.

she hit her head against the steering wheel and sighed.

she had been home for a few hours now when she received a text.

colson where'd you go?

cindy sorry, i had to go! hair appointment!

cindy didn't have a hair appointment

colson oh sweet, what're you getting done?! :)

he is so oblivious

cindy not sure yet, maybe i'll go crazy and get a bob and bangs

colson sick, can't wait to see.

what the fuck

why was she so upset about this? it's just sex right? but something about it made it feel wrong. almost like she was betraying someone, but she wasn't. she's single. colson was nice and he was a good friend but he just wasn't right for her. he was different, he wasn't rudy.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

lmao. thanks for reading <3