twenty nine

irl:

cindy was in the middle of her daily yoga session (with lu) when rudy came barging in her apartment. she fell out of her downward dog position when she jumped from being so scared.

"holy fuck ru, you scared me," she sat down on her knees looking at him, "i forgot you had a key, why did you barge in like that?"

"i'm hungry, very hungry," he said as he opened her fridge and began taking out the ingredients for a sandwich, "you want one?"

"yeah sure," she stood up and walked towards the stool next to the counter.

"you gonna try something new this time?" he asked looking up from spreading mayo on bread, smirking, "maybe something other then only ham and cheese."

she gave him a look saying 'shut up', "it's good, you'd get it if you just tried it."

he shook his head then remembered what he was planning on asking cindy about, "oh! i noticed machine gun kelly liked your post and commented to check your dms. what was that about?"

"oh right, i can show you, here," she turned on her phone and showed him the conversation they had over instagram and imessage.

"cin, that's really cool, like for real. what did he say during the meeting?" he said smiling at her, admiring her success.

"basically what i would be doing. i don't know for sure but i do know it's not the most pg thing in the world, which is what i was gonna tell you about," she was sort of nervous to tell rudy about it but she knew he would understand because he is an actor.

"well i mean i would support you no matter what. it's just acting and i'm not your dad or anything, as long as you're comfortable so am i."

"i knew you would be fine with it and i am comfortable, it's just something i've never done before," she shrugged as rudy handed her the plate with her sandwich, saying a quick thank you.

he nodded, "yeah but i think it'll be a good step for your career."

"agreed," cindy held her sandwich up towards him, "cheers!"

"cheers," he laughed, "when's filming?"

"next saturday. i was surprised at how soon it was," she responded, "you're welcome to come if you want."

"really?" he got excited.

"duhhh," she stood up to go up behind him and hug him.

"i'm really proud of you, you know that?" he held her hands that were in the middle of his torso.

"yes," he turned around to hug her properly, kissing her forehead.

------------------------
who knows what's in store?🤷🏼‍♀️ thank u :)