twenty one

instagram live:

rudy, cindy, chase, and drew were all at rudy's apartment, about to go live on the obx account.

"okay here we go, 3 2 1," rudy threw one of his arms in the air in excitement, "we are live!"

"hey guys," chase leaned over rudy to put his face in front of the screen.

"there's chase," rudy moved the phone in front of drew's face, "there's drew anddddd," rudy moved his phone in front of cindy's face who was beside drew and on the ground between rudy's legs, "here's cindy."

she smiled really big and laughed at how close it was.

"okay should we get some people in here?" rudy questioned.

"hell yeah," chase said as drew moved next to rudy.

the four of them talked to multiple fans of the show, each of them extremely sweet and having interesting questions. rudy had his hand in cindy's hair the whole time, who was still sitting in front of him. cindy's favorite thing was when people played with her hair so as he ran his hands through her hair she leaned her head back and smiled at him. he smiled and winked really quick before looking back at his phone and suggesting,

"alright, let's look at the questions."

"do this one," drew pointed at the screen.

"if you could be any other character other than your own, who would it be?" rudy read out.

"i know," chase announced, "either rafe or ward."

cindy looked up at him in confusion, assuming he would've said jj and not one of the camerons. he looked at her shrugging and they both burst out laughing just from looking at eachother. as cindy and chase made jokes about him being ward, rudy turned the camera towards drew, awaiting his answer.

"okay honestly i've thought about this before ," he put his fingers to his chin in a thinking manner, "i think it would be jj."

"mhm that's right, he wants to be me," rudy joked.

drew pushed his side, "not you. jj."

rudy shrugged and put the camera down in front of him and cindy in order to get her face in the camera.

"okay cin, let's hear it, what character do you want to be?"

"rose," cindy answered with no hesitation.

"lady liberty, awesome," chase commented.

"i wanna be rose simply so jj can call me lady liberty," cindy said while putting her head back to look up at rudy, "then my life would be complete."

rudy was about to lean down and kiss her but then remembered they were on live. it's not that he didn't want anyone to know they were together, he was sure cindy didn't have a problem either but, he felt like it was an invasion of their privacy.

"okay new question," chase announced, taking the phone out of rudy's hand. once chase did that and he was off camera, he leaned down and pressed a quick kiss to cindy's lips.

"look at all these questions," chase said showing it to the other three, pointing out how a large majority of them were about cindy and rudy.

"well let's answer one," cindy suggested.

"yeah?" rudy asked looking down at her.

"up to you, gorgeous, i'm fine with it."

"okay," rudy smiled at her then looked over chases shoulder so that his face was in the camera. he didn't even click on one of the questions before saying,

"yes guys, cindy and i are together."

drew laughed at him and the somewhat awkwardness.

"there you have it, the question of the century, answered," chase dramatically said.

the group answered more questions and invited more people including jd and madison bailey. madelyn also showed up at rudy's towards the end of the livestream.

cindy knew that being out in the public eye with a relationship wasn't always the easiest thing but she didn't see the point in keeping it a secret. they were happy.

------------------------
yo this idea was sorta hard to write but 🤷🏼‍♀️ i enjoyed it. thank u:)