chapter 15

omg, I'm so happy I get two children most people want a boy first and then a little girl so the older ones can protect them. but I never thought I would have fallen in love. when I first met Cristian we were both a mess. at first, I didn't think he would reach up to the expectations I had set from reading many romance novels such as Austen and Bronte, but he did he is the best husband I could ever have he is loving protective and sometimes he shows his dominant side which I think is kinda hot but sometimes I hate it because it reminds me of Leila and she is my worst nightmare. I feel soft lips touch the temple of my head and it breaks me out of a daydream. he says " hey, you were in outer space baby " I smile and he gives me a cheeky grin back. they all have a couple of drinks, I, however, am on the tonic water once again.  the party ended and we all sit in the lounge room whilst I help Cristian clean up the dishes as I gave Gail| the night off. I pick up teddy and feed him as Cristian finishes up in the kitchen. Cristian walks in and he says " ana babe, I have arranged something for all of us me you teddy we are going to go on my boat but not for a couple of months as I have loads of work I need to deal with and teddy is still only a newborn," I say " really, omg I love you,  thank you" he looks at me and he says " ana, baby your tense, put teddy down and come here " I place him in his crib and I go over to him and he says " ana, whats to do ." I look at my hands and fiddle with them, he grabs them and massages them in his he says " ana, talk to me, I can help you," I say reluctantly "I miss you I miss your touch I miss having you to myself," he says " ok, ill ask if my mom can have teddy for a couple of days and ill get some time off work so we can spend time together, you should have told me you where feeeling like this baby "

I smile and he calls grace and she comes and gets him. Cristian and I go for a bath and I remove my clothes and get in the bath sitting forward so he can get in behind me. he gets in and pulls me into his chest I turn on my side so I can snuggle closer to him. we get out after snuggling. and I wrap a towel around my body and then head into the bedroom. Cristian stands in front of the bed. I stand in front of him I attempt to push him on the bed but he pulls me with him. I giggle and kiss him hard. we end up making sweet love many times that night. 

I wake up in pure panic and breathless. I get up and head into the kitchen and grab the tub of ice cream from the freezer it just so happens to be coconut. I sit on the counter eating it. Cristian walks in. he drops something and I say " nice catch," he says " hey, I wondered where you were, "I say " couldn't sleep," he says looking concerned " wanna talk about it " as he walks over. I say " nope doesn't matter" I put the ice cream down on the counter and jump down. I walk into his arms and jump up and wrap my legs around him. I snuggle my head into the crook of his knock and he carries me into the bedroom where he lays on the bed. I move a little so I'm away from him but he moves closer to me and I say " Cristian, I need to pee " he releases me and I go into the bathroom and have a pee, I notice a little blood so I say " babe can you come in here a second i need help" he walks in and says " hey baby what's up " he crouches before me. I say " I'm bleeding and it's a sign of a miscarriage can you call dr green and get her here please babe" he helps me off the toilet and carries me onto the bed on his side. it smells like him. I have nothing on. he comes back in and I say " babe I'm naked I need clothes" he takes his shirt off and passes it to me and grabs a pair of trackie bottoms. I put them on and Cristian sits next to me caressing my hair and face and telling me Everything is going to be okay. dr green comes in and she does her checkup. she says " ok Mr and Mrs grey I am so happy to inform you that you still have your healthy baby girl, the bleeding is just the baby moving into position, but if the bleeding gets any worse call me," we say our goodbyes and we decide to go in the living room and I make hot cocoa and we watch the water droplets dance along with the glass as in the distance we can see the city of Seattle. we watch this for what feels like hours. I start to become drowsy as I am tired so I say " come one babe bed " I grab his hand and we head back into bed. I climb in and not long later I feel my husband's presence against my back soothing all my muscles that were once tense are now completely relaxed just at the touch of him. 

I love this man so much, he has been there for me when I needed him the most and I have been there for him too. I have a baby boy and a little girl on the way, this beautiful sentimental man is the love of my life.  only death do us part ...

hi, thanks for reading, I am currently so in deep with school work and course work so please bear with me that i cant get up as many chapters as i hope ,

thanks, Harriett xx