chapter 1 - memories

It's been 2 years since I and Christian broke up. Elena is the reason it happened she threatened me to tell Christian everything and it was going to break me seeing him like that.

I start my day like no other I grab a vanilla latte and I add some gingerbread flavoring into it I give it a stir with my favorite spoon. I pour it into my rose gold thermal cup. I grab my red heels that pair perfectly with my outfit. I am wearing a back and white blouse with a black blazer I also have a pencil skirt on which shows my curves.  I just hope to know one Can see the cuts on my arms from last night. I had a breakdown last night like no other. I get into my car and head into work. I walk Into my boss's office and I set up his desk for when he shall arrive.
He walks in. He slams the door behind him and he comes up close to me and says " ana " in a husky voice. I try to move away from him but he just steps closes pushing me into the corner. I have had enough of this I kick him where it hurts I flew outside  We're I fall Into Christians' arms. He immediately says " what's wrong what happened !?"
I say " j..j..jack t...t..tried t....t ....to touch me "
I almost collapse on the ground. Christian holds me closer.He picks me up bridal style and he gives Taylor an order  I hear part of it " I'm going to kill him if you don't ". he comes and sits next to me. He says " ana when was the last time you  ate . I will sort something out for you when Taylor comes back If it is necessary . I will do so "
I say " I don't deserve to eat "
Tears start to well in my eyes and they start to stream down my face.
He cuddles me close and he caresses my thigh. I say " Christian I need you, I can't live without you "
He says " me too baby so do you want there to be an us "
I say " most definitely "
I kiss his lips and I feel electric just as I remember .our tongues entwine I let him dominate my mouth it's like when I first met him. I like letting him take control sometimes, it just lets me breathe If I can say correctly. We head to his apartment Taylor grabbed my things and he also did some damage to that fucker as Christian had ordered. We get there and I grab some things from Mia's closet and get changed to feel more comfortable I put on a long-sleeved black shirt on and a pair of ashy grey joggers. Christian looks at me strangely and he asks " ana ?? Why are you wearing this much when it's mid-summer "
I say panicking " no reason "
I pull myself close and roll my sleeves up revealing my cuts on my arms. He says " ana talk to me. Why did you do this? Was this last night "
I say " it was last night and everything is getting too much I'm sorry "
He says " it's ok ana how can I help, We need to get these clean "
He takes me to the bathroom and places me on the counter. He carefully lifts my shirt over my head and he runs the water. He delicately cleans them. After he does so he wraps a bandage over them and grabs me a different top and he takes my pants of replacing them with a matching pair of silk Victoria secret PJ's.
He gets changed out of his suit. We head into the kitchen and there is Mac and cheese on the counter. I feel sick at the look of it but I keep a brave face on. I take a seat and I say to Christian " baby, I don't think I can do this "
He says " I'll help you " he places his hand on my thigh " I will feed you myself and you tell me if it's too much and we can visit the doctors tomorrow "
He gives me the first mouthful it isn't that bad. I almost finish the whole thing and I am so proud of myself. Christian just looks at me in awe. We sit on the sued sofa and we watch a movie together. I say " Christian tell me if I'm going too fast but can I move in with you "
He says " ana I thought you would never ask "
He kisses me delicately. 
We head to bed and I whisper " you know when we broke up, Elena said to me that what we have won't ever be enough for you. "
Christian says " she's wrong, you're all I want "
He gives me a peck on the lips and I rest my head on his chest listening to his heartbeat. It's sending me into a slumber for the restful night.

I wake up to Christian on the floor with a pool of blood around him. My boss is stood over him and he notices that I'm awake. He comes close to me. I SCREAM at the top of my lungs.

I wake up to Christian shaking me. I collapse into his arms and I sob into his shoulder. He doesn't talk he just strokes my hair and rocks me back and forth. Once I stop crying I sit up on his lap facing him. He asks me " what happened baby "
I say " I don't want to talk about it "
We go back to sleep and I have a nightmare-free sleep.

I awake to the room filled with a sweet aroma of pancakes and bacon. I faintly hear some music.

🎵crazy in love 🎵

I wrap a silk baby pink gown around me and I head into the kitchen where I see Christian cooking. Sure it's a sight for sore eyes and I love it.
I eat some food and I feel a little better knowing that I have eaten.
I get ready for work and I grab some nide heels first so I can decide what to pair with them because they say a girl can't pick an outfit without a pair of killer heels.
In the end, my outfit looks so glamorous.

Hi, it's Harriett I thought I would give it some time before I publish my next story. Have been writing the next few chapters for a while so they are ready to go when I decide the time is right.
Harriett xx