Chapter 1

I had just recently moved schools, and flat at that. I was in Year 12 and didn't have the best home life, I had managed to get some money together for a small flat away from home, everything got too much for me. The bullying, the neglect, the everything and I wasn't going to stand for it. I looked out the window of my new flat, the cardboard boxes standing in the corner of my eyes, I had brought as much as I could have, my korilakkumas, my laptop and some things I held close to me.

I sighed at the thought of starting a new school, my old one was hell and I only prayed that I could make the best impression possible. I wasn't the most outgoing nor was I the most shy either. I just enjoyed my video games, studying and art, which didn't score me loads of points with the more feminine friend groups. I walked over to my wardrobe and pulled out the uniform, a black skirt, white shirt, black bow and kinda oversized but large grey sweater. I had got a cute pair of mary jane shoes to go with it as I thought they suited it best. The school logo was embroidered on the side of the jumper, a set of two wings, one blue and the other white. I'd admit that I'd seen worse school logos.

I took a quick look at my phone clock and decided that it was time for dinner, a shower and then a well deserved rest. I made myself some oven cooked mac and cheese, one of the more supreme meals I'd argue, finishing that up after watching some anime I started my shower. I quickly undressed and stepped in making sure it was the right temperature for me, I took my lemon scented shampoo and massaged it in to my scalp, quickly rinsing and doing the same with the conditioner but leaving it in as I washed my body with my loofa sponge. I sighed once again after a long days work, I took a quick peak at my arm, littered in well placed self harm scars. I hadn't cut in quite a while since I promised to quit but the sight still was never pretty for me.

I finished up the shower and tucked myself into bed, prepping myself for the next day ahead mentally.

~~~

I whacked my alarm as I sat up in my single bed, yawning and stretching my arms above my head. Time for the new school... I sighed my signature sigh and leaped out of bed, quickly nabbing some sugar waffles for myself and packing my bag. Pencils, sketchbook, switch, pencil case yada yada, the bus I was meant to catch came soon due to me having a slight lay in and I switched everything off that I was using and locked my door behind me, taking the quick walk to the nearest bus station. The air was quite crisp and the views were foggy, still quite pretty and mysterious but very chilly. I held onto the sleeves of my jumper and held my arm out so the driver could spot me easier, I stood looking into the distance of the road, god I hoped this school went better then the last... It soon came and pulled me out my thoughts, I flashed my tickets and took a seat towards the back, plugging in my headphones and listening to (choice of music).

The bus wasn't as full as I thought it was going to be but there were still quite a few school kids on here all going to the same school or ones near. I took a look at the students in the same uniform as me to see if any were my age, any I might possibly see in future classes. In the front sat a small strawberry blonde woman with pretty hazel eyes chatting to her friends, a black haired woman with a red scarf, a tall blonde lady with her hair in some sort of clasp and another with brown hair in a ponytail with a portable bowl of cereal.

Sat behind them was another brunette and her blonde friend, she had freckles adorning her face and the blonde next to her with crystal blue eyes. They all seemed to know each other and all looked roughly my age. They seem nice enough, I thought to myself I glanced away not before catching they eye of the strawberry blonde woman. She smiled at me a little and gave a small wave before her friend tapped her shoulder bringing her back to the conversation.

The rest of the bus journey was quite slow, it was about 45 minutes from my new flat but it was the cheapest flat I could find so close to a new school. Though it shortly came to an end and most of the kids with the schools wings of freedom logo filtered off the bus, I followed on after and watched everyone enter the gates of the school finding their groups of friends before the first bell rang for form.

I knew straight away to head to the office, whilst transitioning from school to school I was told to go to the office to get my time table so I knew where to go during the day. I made my way to the office using a small written map the head teacher had given to me via email.

"Hi, I'm the new student." I said kinda blankly over the attendants desk. I wasn't known for my huge amounts emotion, I was definitely more someone who you got to know after you warmed up to me. The office lady looked up to me and studied me quickly.

"Name?"

"(Y/n) (L/n)." I said, I swear to god office ladies are always so rude. She definitely didn't seem in a good mood as she quickly flicked though what I assumed was I register and pulled out what looked like a timetable.

"Here. The timetable." I nodded and took it from her quickly, walking off and studying it in my own time.

I'll be honest my lessons hadn't been timed badly at all and the lessons ended with good subjects like art, history, computer science and such. I took in where the room where and tried to find my first lesson early considering I had no Idea where I was or where to go.

I started my way up the stairs of the school looking at all the doors and the the number aligning them, F11, F12, F13, I need B3 and I'm near F.... I had a look around to see if I was anywhere near going down the alphabet of doors and found no luck, even less in my favour the bell started to ring and students started to flurry from the playgrounds and fields into the school building to go to their first class. Shit I'm going to be late on my first day, I sighed heavily and tried to find a quieter corner where there weren't too many students.

The rush eventually calmed as people were now just starting their classes. I need to ask someone asap... I had a quick look around the stairs around me and a couple of the hallways. Just as I was about to turn another corner to start my search for help, I felt a little tap on my shoulder.