Chapter 2

I felt a little tap on my shoulder and quickly turned around to see the strawberry headed girl from the bus. Oh nice luck on my part, I chuckled to myself.

"Lost?" She giggled lightly and put out her hand for me to shake, she had nicely manicured nails and her hands looked callous but dainty, like a hard worker but elegant at the same time .

"Petra Ral, I was told we have a new student today!" I nodded and took her hand lightly shaking It, she seems sweet like I thought, she peered next to me at my timetable and made a small 'o' shape with her mouth.

"Ah you have... art with... Mr. Spencer and I'm in that class too! Actually a lot of people I know are in that class haha." She smiled and nonchalantly took my hand so she could lead the way, leading me down a couple unrecognisable halls.

"I thought I didn't recognise you on the bus! Nor did Annie or Mikasa so you had to be the new student!" She smiled once again and handed me back my time table, which was now neatly folded into a square to fit into the slot of my bag. We soon reached what I assumed was the art class. I peered in throughout the small window installed in the door, there was balding, tall but lanky teacher who seemed to be setting up his computer while some other students dotted around the class were chatting casually. I fiddled with the end of my jumper feeling slightly nervous about being late.

"Were only a couple minutes late so it's nothing to worry about, honestly not many people even bother with coming to their art class so you're good trust me!" SHe grinned sweetly sensing my nervers. I nodded once again and she opened the door, me following in tow, she gave the teacher a small nod as he took the register.

"Here you can come sit with us." She whispered behind her hand and led me over to what seemed to be a large table with all the people she was on the bus with and a couple guys too. She patted the stool next to her and started to unpack her bag.

"Petra Ral." The teacher started the registration as we all got settled in.

"Here Sir."

"Mina Carolina? " A black haired girl piped up at the sound of her name calling a happy 'here sir' opposite me and waved her hand to wards me catching my eyes.

"Ymir?" Another girl put her hand up and continued talking to her blonde friend. The class was quite chatty and the teacher continued on with the register soon calling out my name.

"(Y/n) (L/n)?" Mr. Spencer gave a small nod to me.

"Here." A lot of students turned their attention to me hearing an unfamiliar name, I paid no mind to it and started to take out my sketch book and a couple pencils shrugging off the eyes on my back. Looking back up from my bag I had most of the table of Petras friends staring at me. I gave a small wave and rested my chin in my hand.

The teacher continued to lecture about a well known artist as most students started to zone out or pay attention, you could really tell who was here because it was an easy hour or were actually here to learn, I chuckled to myself. He shortly came to a close and let us get on with our own devices.

Petra turned to me and smiled once again, sheesh she sure is cheery huh?

"Guys this is (Y/n)! The new student remember!" Everyone gave a small hello or waved to me and I gave a curt nod back.

"What school did you come from before this (Y/n)?" A small blonde girl smiled at me, it was the same girl who was with the freckled lady on the bus.

"Oh uh the Rose Foundation school..." I muttered and she smiled.

"Well it's nice to meet you! I'm Christa, this is Ymir but she's only in art because I am, trust me she has no interest in this class." She giggled to herself. I waved to her and she just nodded my way.

"Not everyones here currently, we've got quite the big friend group! I'm sure you saw on the bus! Annie and Mikasa are in P.E right now, Sasha's in Food Tech and then the rest of us are here in art, well Hange was meant to be in today but she skipped for seeing some science project thing apparently going on... oh! and there are the boys too! Though they have completely different schedules from us apart from Levi and Armin, they're here in art with us!" She pointed over to a man with raven hair in an undercut, he looked quite gothic with a black hoodie over a grey shirt, some rings on and his black bag, next to him was a blond boy with a bob and a blue shirt. Both seemed quite focused in what they were doing and one of the few to actually be doing what they were meant to.

"Stop staring Petra." The black haired boy who I assumed was Levi looked up from his pencil and paper and shot a glare at Petra. She blushed a light pink and looked to me,

"He's quite cold but bare no mind he means the best." She giggled a little and turned to Christa for a conversation, I listened in and didn't butt in finding it not my kind of topic and just continued to sketch from where I had left of a couple days ago, in all honestly my goal was a hentai artist and so I worked on some non lewd female and male body positions to warm myself up with. 

I studied the people around me out of curiosity having a look at what they were doing. The Ymir woman was just staring and teasing Christa whilst Petra tried to have a conversation with her, I looked over to the blonde boy and he seemed to be deep in his art, referencing and studying some animals. I looked to the guy sitting next to him, Levi right? He too seemed in a deep trance drawing what he wanted, which I couldn't quite see from where I was sitting, I studied him obviously a little too intensely as once my eyes went back to his face I caught him gazing at me too. I cast my glance away trying not to look like I cared from being caught.

"Tch," He clicked his tongue and continued what he was doing, I too following suit and getting back to my own art.

~~~

The lessons went by pretty quickly and Petra and I were soon split up throughout the day and I had to find my own way throughout the maze of a school.

"Here just go walk up two flights of stairs, take a left then a right and it's the third door on the right!" She quickly scurried off as the second bell rang warning us the time to change between classes was up.

"I- Petr-" She ran off and waved quickly before I could even ask just to point me in the right corridor. I huffed and made a quick guess on what corridor I should take. A couple more minutes wondering about and I was definitely late for my English class. I kept going down a couple corridors trying to look for some help once again and found a familiar face leaning against the wall with his foot up against it.

I walked up to him and tapped him quietly and gave him a tap on the shoulder,

"Sorry do you think you could-"

"Show you to your class? Tch..."