Chapter 3

I nodded shyly and he did that clicking thing with has tongue, again. He pushed himself up from the wall he was and started walking.

"Is that a yes or?" He stopped and looked back at me rolling his eyes.

"I think Petra would kill me if I said no, so just follow." He started off walking again and I slightly jogged to catch up to him, he was quite fast for someone not so tall. The walk to wherever my class was very, very awkward. I hoped only on my end and he didn't feel it to so I didn't make him feel uncomfortable, I turned my head to the windows we were passing and saw the court yard, astro turf and field were you could see some male students playing rugby or the girls playing hockey. Hockey looks fun, I can't wait to give it a go. I smiled a little to myself, I was never huge on sports but it didn't mean that I didn't want to try and hockey was definitely on the list of wanting to try.

I kind of zoned out whilst following Levi, he was quite quiet leaving me in my own head, but I quickly snapped out of it as he stopped to tie his shoe lace, I stood awkwardly in front of him looking down on him. His hair was an obsidian black and was very clean and shiny in a good way, not a greasy way. His grey hoodie underneath his black jacket, the hood just covering what looked like a simple dragon tattoo that covered the middle of his neck,

 His grey hoodie underneath his black jacket, the hood just covering what looked like a simple dragon tattoo that covered the middle of his neck,

(all in black)

his left ear was covered in black metallic piercings, a black circle at the lobe and two black rings for helix piercings, one which had a chain connecting to a second lobe piercing, I couldn't see the other ear from here but I assumed it was of the same style. A singular silver chain hanging around his neck too, his hand was adorned in rings of the same aesthetic, black, silver and all metallic. His hands were veiny, once again in a good way, a very, very good way at that... Ahem. I took my gaze to the boots he was wearing, they looked like some black combats that had been used quite well but kept in a good condition no less.

He finished tying his shoe lace and pulled his jeans down, Levis, ironic. I smiled to myself at my small joke and quickly turned my head to the window as he stood up so he would'nt catch me staring intently at him.

He got back to his pace of fast walking and I followed suit. A couple more flights of stairs and long silent corridors with the muttering of teachers in their lessons I assumed we arrived as he stopped at a door with the sign, H6, I looked down to my time table, H6 Miss Landerson, I turned to thank him but he had already started walking off, his back facing me and his hands in his pockets.

"Thanks Levi!" I tried shouting without bringing too much attention to myself from the inside of my classroom but just enough so he could probably hear me, he waved me off without looking back and I heard that clicking noise he continuously made. I wonder what lesson he has next, I mean he's going to be extremely late anyway right?

I huffed and quickly opened the door to the classroom to not let any more thoughts enter my head before they started turning sour at the thought of entering late. all eyes turned towards me, the unfamiliar face. The teacher turned her head towards me away from the white board where she had 'The Merchant Of Venice' projected onto it with some notes at the side of it.