Chapter 4

He took us into his office an awe sat in two comfy chairs infant of his desk. The room was rather small but well decorated and made kind of warm with it being a school office no less.

"You must be the new student?" I nodded.

"Sasha, you have a detention for eating in class I take it?" Sasha only grumbled in response and was handled a small paper slip with what I took was the time and place of the detention. She was dismissed back to class and I was asked to stay to cover the housing topic.

"Welcome to the school, we have multiple houses that students resign in. It helps keep the school and student base organised also allowing for friendly competitions and charity events." He smiled and took out a blue landyard with a small card in the holder.

"This is yours, you should've been told to come collect it this morning but I guess not. You'll be in the Scouts house, I am the head of that house. Each morning you will have form with me, and you will be updated on events around the school and have a small break before the day starts." I nodded once again keeping quiet from the small bundle of nerves in the bottom of my stomach. He slid the landyard across his desk and I reached out and slipped it around my neck. 

It had the school emblem to the right, my first and last name with the house I'm in. 

"And I'll see you in detention tonight. Ask a fellow member of your form to take you there." He smiled gently, not seemingly angry that I had managed to get a detention on my first day. He slipped me the same piece of paper that Sasha was given. B17 3:35. School finished at 3:30 so that gave me 5 minutes to get there.

"Thank you Sir." He nodded and I made my leave out of the class to finish my previous English class.

~~~

The class passed relatively quickly and it soon became time for lunch, I followed Sasha to the cafeteria with a struggle as she ran claiming that 'if she wasn't quick enough there'd be no chicken nuggets left'. I managed to make it with enough energy.

I looked across the hall, it was quite big and most of the tables and chairs were filled with students chatting, trading food and doing homework last minute. I spotted in the corner Petra waving me to come over. He table was one of the more filled ones which gave me the chills.

I slowly shuffled over there and a couple guys made some space for me in-between them. The table was two tables makeshiftedly pushed together by them no doubt with all their lunches on it. 

"Hey! How was English!" I muttered a small 'good' and brought out my own lunch I had made from my bag. It was only small but it had rice, tomatoes, cucumber and some salmon, a chocolate bar for sugar and cheese cubes too. 

"This is (y/n)! She's new here so you guy she nice to her." A lot of the people I hadn't met waved at me or smiled warmly. I nodded back politely and started picked it my lunch with my fork. 

Conversations awoke through the table and I didn't bother inputting from my ever growing nerves, but I listened none the less. A few familiar faces had joined the table like another blonde girl in her PE kit, next to her a black haired girl in her PE kit too, both rather sweaty and silent. More boys had joined the table, which I couldn't name due to there sheerly being so many but I caught names like Gunther, Eld and Olou throughout the mix. Another boy seemed to join us late and he sat next to who I recognised as Armin and the black heard girl, he had strong green eyes and brown hair.

"Sorry that I was late, Mr.Smith wanted a word with me something to do with Sports Day and Shot Put." He settled down and started chatting with Armin, only before looking over to me.

"And you are? I'm Eren Jaeger." He smiled and put out his hand, I shook it lightly.

"(y/n), nice to meet you." He smiled again and started chatting to Armin again.