The disappearance of Gianna Douglas (#2) (smut)

Friday Afternoon

Jaden switches the Tv too Netflix as you're just eagerly sitting on the couch watching him.
Does he have something to do with the disappearance of Gianna Douglas?
You think to yourself
There is no way
Jh: "Okay, What movie do you wanna watch?"
J: "Any movie is fine"
You nervously smile
Jh: "Alright"
Jaden picks the movie "The Conjuring"
Jh: "Come here"
Jaden then signals you to go into his arms
You smile and cuddle up next to him, you both watch the movie cuddling throughout.
You fall asleep towards the ending of the movie and you feel Jaden slowly picking you up to bring you to the bedroom, he lays you down on the bed and covers you up and you hear Jaden getting in the bed next to you, you both end up taking an afternoon nap. You wake up to strange sounds down in the kitchen, you sit up and quickly look at Jaden to see if he is still sleeping. You quietly get out of bed and notice Jaden turning over to the opposite side as he is still sleeping..
You quietly make your way down stairs trying to not make a sound, you see a girl with brown hair and you see she has some baggy clothes on.
J: "Hello?"
they look at you and run into the bathroom locking it
J: "Hey are you okay, who are you?"

random girl: "Go away"
J: "Okay..."
You say. You're very curious on who she was! You go upstairs and notice Bryce's bedroom door is wide open. He always has it closed...
You think nothing of it and go back to bed with Jaden.
Jh: "What are you doing up?"
J: "Had to go to the bathroom"
Jh: "Oh"
He cuddles up next to you and you both fall asleep

8:30PM

You wake up late from your nap and notice Jaden is gone from the bed, You go downstairs to look for him and see him no where.
You wait for him to come back while you sit on the couch drinking some juice!
Bryce comes through the front door all bloody. You jump up
J: "WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED BRYCE?"
B: "just go to the room"
J: "ARE YOU CRAZY? I WANNA KNOW WHAT HAPPENED, WHERE IS JADEN?"
B: "HE WENT OUT TO GET YOU SOMETHING TO EAT"
J: "OH, WHY ARE YOU BLOODY"
B: "IT DOESNT MATTER, I AM FINE"
B: "GO TO THE ROOM AND WAIT FOR JADEN"
You give him a dirty look and run to the room, you grab the comforter and bury yourself into it.
You patiently wait for Jaden to come back so you can feel safe.

10 minutes later

You hear a car pulling in the driveway assuming it's Jaden, You patiently wait for him to come into the room.
He walks in
Jh: "What's wrong?"
He says curiously
J: "Bryce is scaring me, I was downstairs waiting for you and he comes in all bloody.. I asked him why and he just tells me to come up here and wait for you
Jh: "what the fuck, It's alright baby I'm here"
Jh: "I got you Mcdonalds, Eat while I go see what Bryce is up too"
J: "NO stay with me please"
Jh: "Okay okay baby"
He gets closer to you and holds you while you eat
You finish your food and you get tired again!
Jh: "You look tired"
J: "I am but I wanna shower first"
Jh: "Okay, Ill shower with you baby"
You go into the bathroom and slowly strip, He has a smirk on his face watching you.
You start the water making sure it's not too hot or cold, He grabs you from behind and whispers in your ear
Jh: "I'm horny"
J: "Are you?"
You say grabbing his dick through his pants.
He looks at you angrily, You wink at him.
You step into the shower while he takes his shirt, pants and his boxers off.
He gets into the shower with you and immediately starts kissing your neck as the water drips onto both of you.
Jh: "Get on your knees"
J: "Yes daddy"
He grunts
You start to suck the tip teasing him making him grunt, He hates when you do that so he pushes your head down to the point where his dick is completely in your mouth.
You start sucking him off as he's bobbing your head up and down.
Jh: "I'm gonna cum baby, Fuck you're so good at this"
He lets out a loud moan as he came in your mouth. You look up at him and swallow.
Jh: "That's my babygirl"
You wink at him again.
You stand up and turn away from him grabbing the shampoo when all of a sudden he pounds into you from behind, your moans echo throughout the bathroom. His head goes back in pleasure while your screaming his name!
Jh: "Cum on my cock babygirl"
You do as he says!
You both finish and it's hard for you to stand so you sit down on the bench in the shower. He grabs the soap and starts washing you!
He grabs the shower head and rinses you off. Once he's done, he washes himself. Then he grabs you a towel and wraps you in it and grabs himself one and does the same. He picks you up and sits you down on the bed while you change! He finishes changing and lays down on the bed on his phone. You lay next to him!
J: "Cuddle"
He smiles at you and puts his phone down to cuddle you.
You fall asleep in his arms!

End of chapter!
I just love how they have sex when Bryce is literally covered in blood, Please!😭

Anyways, Hope you enjoyed:)