Riding in A Cop Car

see what i did there ^ ;)

Thursday Afternoon..
(j=jessi, po=police officer)

J: "He's innocent I PROMISE"
you tell the officer
Po: "ahh can't you just shut up, the entire way you have been begging and crying"
J: "BECAUSE YOU TOOK my boyfriend"
Po: "WELL your boyfriend kidnapped you, so far the evidence is leading up to that"
J: "WELL YOURE WRONG"
Po: "oh am I?"
J: "mhm, 100% wrong"
you say in a sassy tone
the officer gives you a dirty look

you're riding in a cop car, and all you can think of is Jaden, you miss him dearly, he may have kidnapped you but you know there was a way you could easily get him out of this mess.
well at least you thought.

Po: "maybe you should just shut up"
J: "maybe you should let him go"
Po: "he committed a crime, you need to get back home"
J: "my parents did this, i swear"
as you say that your eyes start watering up
Po: "your parents ?"
J: "yes, i promise ill explain, and explain only the truth. i promise please"
Po: "guess it wouldn't hurt to hear your side of the story"
J: thank you
you start to smile at him, as you continue on to your side of the story, which is only the truth.
J: "okay, my parents had sold me to these people because they couldn't take care of me,
and the ones you arrested, Bryce, Josh, Kio, quinton, griffin-
your thoughts cut you off
you started to think about them as your friends, you couldn't throw them under the bus.
J: "they have nothing to do with it"
you say, looking down
Po: "explain, the schedule with their names written under the days, looked like they were using you for sex. is that true"
J: "NO none of them were, THEY never touched me at all"
you then start to think about the time josh assaulted you, and when bryce r@ped you.
your facial expression turns to guilt
J: "i promise"
Po: did this jaden hossler do anything to you, your boyfriend??
J: "no he took care of me like he was supposed too thanks to my parents selling me to them."
J: "the thing is i had no idea, so that's where the kidnapping comes into place."
J: "basically, my mom saw the boys in the store, and she got information and sold me, and i was coming back from a birthday party, and the boys kidnapped me by one of them knocking me unconscious"
you explain it all
Po: "how do you know this?"
J: "jaden, my boyfriend, he explained it all to me."
Po: "miss faire, he could be lying to you, he kidnapped you, i know it.
J: "YES he did kidnap me, that's the part i witnessed, he hit me over the head with a crowbar. and i passed out, and was brought to the house but just last night he explained the backstory to it all"
Po: "doesn't add up"
J: "WHAT"
Po: "you two were both seen at a hotel in california"
J: "was i struggling to escape? NO!"
Po: true true but still-
you cut the officer off
J: "how did you know we were at a hotel?"
Po: "the clerk had the security cameras fixed as soon as he knew you looked familiar"
J: "oh"
you frown
Po: "the evidence don't lie, we will find out the truth"
J: "THAT IS THE truth."
you stare at the officer in anger, you're hoping the evidence doesn't really explain the whole truth.
you want Jaden back and you're gonna do everything you can, you did lie a little bit in the explanation, but WHOOO CARES, it won't stop you from doing anything.
the cop car suddenly stops, and it looks like you have arrived home.
~cliffhanger~

|| short chapter, just a little fun ride in the cop car :P