Wednesday (Afternoon/Night)

4:05pm
you wake up to jaden lying his head on yours.

J: jaden wake up!
Jh: huh baby, what's wrong?
J: nothing, i just wanna get up!!
Jh: what time is it?
you slowly move to look at his phone sitting on the end table
J: it's 4:05
Jh: oh damn we slept a long time.
J: yeah ik, maybe too long
J: i wanna shower
Jh: no showers suck if im being honest. baths are better.
J: jaden, seriously
Jh: yes seriously, baths are better, take a bath instead.
J: UGH JAD-
jaden cuts you off
Jh: you can take a bath with me.
he winks and bites his lip
J: okay
you say smiling
Jaden picks you up and carry's you into the bathroom, he turns the water on, and puts soap in the bathtub.
J: so how often do you take these baths
Jh: quite often
you giggle
Jh. What???
J: that's cute
you smile at him
he giggles at you, and looks at the bathtub all filled up with water, and bubbles.
Jh: we have to go back to sway after we're done.
J: okay..
you say quietly
Jh: and i really need to talk to you later.
J: oh okay
you say curious, you wonder what he has to talk to you about.
you look at him, and see him staring at you
J: w-what?
Jh: nothing, just you're beautiful.
you blush, and smile at him
J: thank you
Jh: of course princess
he starts to strip his clothes, so he can enter the bath.
You just watch him.
he laughs
Jh: what are you doing
you see that he is completely naked, and you can't stop staring at how hot he is.
J: nothing, just you're beautiful
you wink at him
Jh: haha very funny jess
he then takes off your shirt. (keep in mind your still wearing jadens sweatshirt, and pants)
J: jaden let me-
he cuts you off
Jh: it's fine baby, im not hurting you
you feel really shy around him, you feel super insecure about your body.
he manages to take it off, and he gets into the bathtub.
you watch him lay down, and you start to take off your pants and underwear, and you hop in with him.
you lay down beside him, as the bathtub was big enough for the both of you. and you start to cuddle.
skip the bathing

5:03pm

You both step out of the bathtub, jaden grabs himself and you a towel, you dry off your hair, and your body, while he walks out of the bathroom into the room.
in jessi's head: i like him, a lot. why must i do this to myself, he's my kidnapper, but he's so sweet, ive never felt this before, i don't know what's wrong with me. i think i said i love you to him last night, i think i went too fast.
Your thoughts get interrupted by jaden talking to you from inside the room.
Jh: bryce has called me 14 times.
J: OH MY GOD, he's called u that much
you wrap the towel around your body, and head out to jaden in the room.
you see him already dressed.
Jh: ya, that man ain't got no patience.
You giggle
J: guess not..
J: listen j, i don't know how i feel going back there, he kinda assaulted me and-
jaden cuts you off again
Jh: were all gonna talk it out there, okay?
Jh: you won't have nothing to worry about
he kisses your forehead, and walks past you
J: okay..
Jh: here, you can wear the hoodie i wore last night, and you can wear these sweatpants.
he points out
Jh: also later on were gonna go to the mall, so you can get some outfits.
you smile
J: okay
you grab them, and change into them.

5:30pm

Jaden grabs the car keys on the night stand
Jh: put the hood on, and look down
J: okay babe
Jaden looks at you shocked, because you called him babe.
Jh: wasn't expecting that
In Jessi's head: NO, IT SLIPPED OUT I DIDNT MEAN TO CALL HIM THAT, or DID I? OMG IDK IM LOOSING MY MIND.
you ignore what he said, and put the hood on, and start to look down. he opens the hotel door, and he looks both ways.
Jh: coast is clear
J: k
the both of you start walking down the hallway, to the elevator.. you reach the elevator and go to the first floor.
you reach the first floor, and see the hotel clerk.. on the computer. (Hint for next chapter)

jaden walks up to the hotel clerk, and he tells you to stand over there.
Jh: stand over there
you walk back to the spot you went yesterday, and you continue looking at your missing poster.