The proposal / Toph Beifong

A/N: You are Aangs twin sister but can bend two elements water and air. Takes place a few years after Republic City was built.

It was a lovely spring day when you were walking alone in a flower field alone when the idea popped into your head. You wanted to propose to Toph. The first step was to plan a date and time. You had planed the time out easily but the date was something else so you went to Aang for help.  When you had reached the air temple you went to find where your brother was hiding but had a better plan. You decided that you wanted to prank Aang first after all the times he pranked you when you were traveling to end the hundred-year war. Let's just say that making a fake wig and handing him a mirror was hilarious. After the fact, you decided to ask Aang how about good dates to propose to Toph and where. Hey (y/n) how about you propose to her on a summer evening when she has the day off.  Aang she never has days off and when she does it's because I force her to. Then force her to take the day off the day you propose. She might find it a little suspicious but just tell her you want to spend the day with her. You know how she will always say yes to spending a day with you, for if I remember correctly we would always tease her for being whipped for you.  Thanks for the advice Aang your the best! No problem (y/nn).  Aang you know how I hate being called that. Whatever (y/nn).  When you decided to leave it at that all you could feel when you walked out of the temple was Aang smirking at you, and whenever Aang smirked you knew that he was up to something.

(Time skip the summer evening before)

Hey babes can you take the day off tomorrow, please. Sweetie you know I can't.  Please, babes, I wanna spend time with you. Fine only because you're so damn cute and persistent.  Yay!!

(Time skip 1 hour before)

Hey baby can you get dressed we have to go somewhere and could you were formal clothes, please. Where and why babe. It's a surprise and you will love it. Please baby. Sure sure. 

(Time skip)

So where are we to be exact. It is the flower field we used to walk through when we were young. I brought you here cause I wanted to talk to you in peace. (y/nn) What's going on. Toph for the longest time I wanted to ask you this. You are my world and I don't ever want to lose you. We have been through thick and thin together and we have always fought by each other's side. So I brought you here to ask you one question. Toph Beifong will you marry me? Once you asked her you were biting your lip thinking she might reject you only to be pulled into a bruising kiss. (Spirits YES, I love you (y/n) ). Once you slipped the ring on her finger she kissed you again with more passion than the last kiss.

PART TWO COMING SOON