How you met Lin x Reader

Age Gap: Lin is around 44 when you meet her and you are about 23

The reader is a Fire bender but prefers lightning

You met Lin when you were taking a walk around your street when you were attacked by two benders. They both were earth benders and had you trapped in an enclosed space. You were able to hold them off for a while but not for long. You didn't have enough strength due to the time of day. They were finally tiering you out when you blasted one of them with lightning through the wall and into the police station where Lin was working late. She was about to arrest the person who did this but when she walked out she understood why it happened. She was able to feel your heartbeat through the ground from where you were and understood that you were the one who was being attacked and decided to help you out after she put platinum cuffs on the first bandit just in case he knew how to bend metal. She then took a fighting stance and started to shoot at the other bandit causing him to lose his balance due to the unexpected help. Lin immediately cuffed him and asked if you were ok. You said you were fine but Lin knew right away you were lying to her. She offered you a place to stay for a couple of nights knowing that you just had a tiresome fight and you apartment was pretty far away still. When you got to her apartment she immediately laid you down on the couch and gave you an ice pack to help with the bruises. During those days with Lin, your feelings for her started and you would do anything to not have leave her side. Lin was the same. Her feelings were also starting to grow but she knew not to push it. At first, Lin thought it was nothing and brushed it off but as days gone by, she took immediate notice of when your heartbeat would intensify as she was around or when she got close to you. She decided to leave it be to see if her guess was true, that you did have feelings for her. During those days her confirmation was true you did have feelings for her and it was just a matter of time before one of you would act on it or you would both lose each other. It took her three days to finally come up and admit her feelings to you but when she did it was worth it. At first, she thought that you didn't like her and it was all just a hoax but when she turned to walk away you grabbed her wrist and pulled her into a bruising kiss only for her to respond with the same passion and want. And that is how you ended up with the chief of police who was only soft for you and for you only.

@itsrainbby I hope you liked it I am coming up with another part for you and how reader x toph meet.