ChPtR 8: The Escape Route

A/N: Ok! This the 2 Part Special!!! The second will be updated the same time as this one! Esss Get It!!
________________________________

"Wake u....."
"Wa..up"
"Y/n...pl...wa...up!"
"Y/N!!"

My eyes shot open. "M-mir-?"

"She's Alright!"

I quickly shot up. "What's going on? How do you...where is?" "Whoa (Y/N) calm down, your ok. You were able to by us some time, without Neijire or Izuku, we wouldn't have been able to pull it off.

BEFORE:
_____________________________

IZUKU'S POV
"Tch...uhh" "Guys! I think he's waking up! Izuku..?" "N-" " I felt a pair of hands on both my arms pulling me up. "Ugh....wh-what happened?" Then it hit me. (Y/N). I left her. "Hey..not is not a g-good time t-to move." "I Have To."

I tried to get up, but those same hands that held me up stayed me I. The same spot. "Izuku. Stop. Your not sui-" "I DON'T C-CARE! SHE NEEDS ME!" "Come On guys, the boy is in love." We all looked at her walking figure. "We're safe because of (Y/N), and I care about her just as much as I would with any of you." *love..*
*Ba-Bump*

"I think it's safe to say that (Y/N) has put a good distance between us and them. If we're gonna make this work. We also gotta do something about them dragons as well."

"Leave that to me." They all looked at me. "Neijire." As I got her full attention. "I might more of your help in this." She gave a an acknowledged nod. (Y/N), hang in there. I'll Get You Back.

"Alright. Now let's get going. Who know how much time (Y/N)'s left. Quick, let's get going." We ran I. The direction we came from.

Covering our selves in mud, No dragon can detect our smell. "Neijire, when the moment is right, cast a dome spell over us, for sure the dragons are gonna come after us first. Mirio, when you get close enough from the dragons, I want to distract his partner.

Throw you sword in his direction, lead him away from the king. Tamaki. You role is critical, and most dangerous it would have to grab the kings attention." "W-what!? Why m-me? I-I can't do it! He's g-gonna kill m-me for S-s-sure!" I feel bad. Really bad. "Please. Your the only one who can get around without people knowing. Just make it seem like your gonna take (Y/N) back. Most likely he'll have to put her out of harms way, and Come at you. Only your the one capable of this."

"I-I can't-" "stop." "M-mirio?" "Come on, you got this. We all have a role. No matter what he have each other. Well help you. We're not gonna let you get hurt." "That's right. Count on us tamaki!" "Neijire?" Poor guy, I'd feel the same. "Let's Go." We ran, and ran till we saw a huge area that had been blown up. "(Y/N).." "wait.. let me try something." Neijire saw some footprints. "Acona whis...yin toko...flee!" She threw up her hand from the foot print with a small illuminated ball of light.

"Hwah! So Cool!" "*chuckle* Thankyou Izuku..." oh my *blush* "ok...take you to (Y/N) (L/N)." At that moment the ball floated in a direction. "Let's go." Don't worry (Y/N). This is the last one I'll let you go. I won't loose you ever again. No way in hell is that king gonna take you.

Seems we've been traveling for a while, I kept my look around. I don't trust this place still. "N-nejire? Why is t-the light f-fading? Are we L-loosing them?" We all looked at her, but the look she gave us, was serious. "No. That means we're getting closer." With that we all got serious and made sure we watched where me moved. Till...

*ROAR*

We quickly stopped and crouched down near the bushes quickly. I placed a finger over my lips. They nodded their heads. Damn Nerves.
We slowly peaked over the bush. What is this? It looked like a tent/house. Is that even a thing? "Shitty Dragon Keep A Look Out. You! Hang Up My Damned Coat!!"
"Got It Bro!" "Yes Your Majesty." Dragon! What!? Surely we're mistaken...he's not...what!?

"This is bad guys we were prepared for an open ground fight. Not...This!" As mirio yelled whispered.  "I know! I know-!" "Bring Her To Me.." as soon as those words came into our ears like a bone cracking of being devoured by a vicious beast.We all Froze. (Y/N)....  this sick feeling.

We Need To Plan Something NOW.

"You DAMNED King.."
_____________________________
A/N: I know I was supposed to update two, but I'm working on the second one now and I don't wanna make you guys suffer so.....imma just you know HEAD OUT👩🏽‍🦯🚪 VanOut!👀