ChPtR 9: Got Away

A/N: oMG I kept changing of how I wanted to write for this chapter so I hope this is good!
_________________________________________

YOUR P.O.V

"Mmm..."

"Tch! Get Up!"

"W-what..?"

I couldn't really see anything, "ssss!" 'My body...' as I clenched my side and shutting one eye closed. Till I felt my chin forcefully lifted up to meet his pierced gaze. 'Tch..'  "You've been a pain in my Ass!" 'I'd do it again.' "So what the hell do you want!" I spat at him.

He grinned. "To make you officially Mine." I pushed him off me. Even though his grip slipped off my chin, it hurt. "Hey!" He stalked towards me and forcefully  gripped my throat and landed my on my back and had his body between my legs as his other hand emitting fire sparks to make it seem intimidating. Trying to.

"You Wanna Die?!"

I grasped his arm that was around my neck. *Growl* at that he smirked. "Ooh? Someone getting Rowled Up?" He inched his face closer to mine. *Sniff*'Women...Sex...Lust..Claim..FUCK NO!'

His pheromones reeks of disgusting sex. My instincts kicked in as I resented the Bastard. "Agh!" Pulling himself back. As he saw the blood from my mouth that tore his flesh in his shoulder. I spit at him. "Don't Taste Special to me. " as I bared my teeth. He lowered his head having his bangs covering his eyes. 'My inner wolf wants to shed his blood.'

"Wanna Be Rough Aye?"

He couldn't even blink of how fast he held me down arms above head with he knees pressing down on my thighs. "Ahh!" I let a painful yell. But glared at him hovering over me. "So She Screams.."  lowering himself near my neck. Trailing his fingers up my stomach. Eyes looking for a reaction on my face.

"Have You Been Touched?"

"Have You...Been..Used?"

"Have You Been Stretched?"

His whispers..There So Tainted. With the Most Lewd and Disgusting way. "Fuck You..." I snarled with every fiber in me that resents him.  "I Wonder...If You'll Give in To Me.." gliding his finger down. "If...You'll finally be.." Past my stomach. "Mine.." Licking my neck. "Don't Fucking Move.!" As he Gripped my Sides still. Looking at him. Him looking at me. With not so happy Expressions.

"Heh..I wonder.." as his expression changed. With a face that Horrified me.

"Who Will Win In The End. Your Resistance. Or My Persistence."

The Expression of So Much Lust and Desire to just Do what ever he wants. To indescribable of how sadistic he is. *whimper* 'My inner wolf is scared'
"Shut. The. Hell. Up."

IZUKU'S P.O.V

"Ok..ok" as I tried to figure out. 'Do We continue The Plan?'  As I looked at them. "T-this is not h-how we en-envisioned it." He whispered. "Hm, do we keep the idea?" Mirio placed his hand on his chin in thought.
"We need to hurry. Who knows how long she's gonna in there." Neijire worried. "Your right." I agreed. "I think it still stands. Just change it a bit. I'm certain me and Mirio can still distract the dragons.