ChPtR 4: New Meetings

The sun resting at the peak showing light barely touches the ground, softly hitting my eyes as I slept near the campfire, noticing it had died out. I slowly stretched my limbs and yawned sitting up. "Izuku. Time to get up." But I didn't hear any movement coming from his tent. "Izzuuukkkuuu." I said lazily.
But still no sound. I slowly up and walked over to his tent, being as stealthy not to scrape my feet against the rocks. As I was in ready position, I placed my hand on the tent and shook it ferociously, "IZUKU GET UP!!!" I yelled.

I heard him get up and move quickly frightened, "Aaahh!!" I stopped and backed off, snickering covering my mouth with my hand trying not to laugh to hard at the poor fellow. Izuku hurried out of his tent looking at me with his hair frizzy and his sweaty figure. "W-What was that for!!" I looked at me like a maniac. "What, I tried calling out to you. Twice." "Well don't Wake me like that! Heavens, nearly gave me a heart attack!" He dramatically placed a hand over hid heart, taking in shaky breaths.

"Ooh hush, big baby." I chuckled. I looked around and slowly started to gather our belongings. "So where are we?" As he started to gather his on cue. "I really dont know, maybe we can find a village nearby to help us, but we would probably raise questions. Towns aren't really welcome to strangers." As I looked around the forest. So I places my arrow holder over my shoulder, "ready?" I looked at izuku. Seeing he was just as ready as I was. "Ready!" As he sent me a cheeky smile. Heavens the smile I thought to myself. "Alright, well, off we go to nowhere!" We started moving.

After quite some time of travelling we came a across three tents and camp fire, but no sign of if being lit, only ash and small smoke erupted meaning it was recently put out. "Hold on." I place my hand in front of izukus chest in order to hault his position. "Travellers to?" "I don't know, hard to tell. Or if their still around." "May We Help You?"
Me and izuku turned around and at that moment my body felt frozen and a dagger snapped towards my neck. I widened my eyes. SHOOT! how did my senses fail me?! "You sure are something" she chuckled. "W-what do you want?" Izuku muttered, fearing the dagger at his throat or the person aiming it there. "W-whats, the w-word b-boss, just give m-me the w-word." The blue haired nervous looking man said. "Mmm, let's see what their intentions are first, its alright. Ease off." The yellowed haired and muscle man said. "It's alright, come on." He spoke to the girl on his left with blue hair.

Then I felt my body released, along with izuku's both collapsing on the floor. "Sorry." She sweat dropped. I winced on the impact, hurting my knees, then my instincts finally came back, like they were blocked. The hell? Then I took a whiff. "You're a mage?" The three before you were shocked by your question. "H-how di-" before the blue haired Male. "I knew something different with you." The light blue haired lady said. She gave a cheerful smile. "So mysterious, what are you?" She gotten to close for your comfort looking at her bright curious face looking back at mine.

"N-Nejire!" The blue haired Male shouted and blushing by her movements. Small chuckled came from the golden sunshine. "It's alright Tamaki, if they were dangerous we wouldn't be standing here now." As he patted his friend who is named takaki on the back. "So where are you guys headed?" The sunshine spoke. "We could ask you the same." Izuku said as he eyed Nejire blushing.
"Well...the three of us are lost. We were on our way headed to the castle as the soon to be KingTodoroki estate. Wanting to discuss some matters." As the blonde man had a finger on his forehead as if he was trying to remember.

"Ah..I see." As i looked back at izuku and both of us sweat dropped tear by out head. "Were uh..were lost as well haha, we live in the village not to long from here, we were sent to bring back more storage food. We've ran low. So now were just trying to find our way back." Sparing the other details of the other encounter. "What she said." Izuku looking sincere. "Well! Since were all from that direction! Let's head there together!" The blonde man said. "M-mirio! Are y-you sure?" Jeez this dude has a shuddering problem. "Oo! I like that idea!" Nejire shouted.

"But of course! How rude!" Nejire slipped the side of her cheeks. Ouch. "What are your names! Sorry we haven't ask" she rubbed the nape of her neck embarrased. "O.oh..uhh the name is (Y/n), and his name is Izuku." As I pointed over to him. "Well! It's nice to meet you! As you already know our names. No need for Formalities." Mirio stuck us his hand towards me and izuku. Knowing his point I shook his hand followed by the rest of them.

"So! Sha'll we be off?" Mirio said with his $1,000 smile. Me and izuku nodded our heads in union. At the moment seemed to go smoothly. My instincts shot up. I used my strength and pushed everyone forward, causing them fly a few meters away. And swiftly turned my head for my eyes widened by what I saw. And everyone slowly regaining there senses of what happened and turned their backs. "Oh heavens, what is its that! Lord be with us!"

_________________________________________

A/N: Well here Is another, sorry it's been a long time. But work has been a drain. Glad I wrote again. Hope it wasnt to bad. Thanks for reading! Love y'all!! Van Out!!🥺👉👈