ChPtR 10: How Long It Takes

A/N: enjoy :)
___________________________________________

"W-wow, so m-many people."
"No Kidding!"
"Hey Neijire, don't get lost!" Mirio grabbed her arm.
"You ok (Y/N)?" As I looked into Izuku's green eyes "I'm alright." As I smiled. He smiled back. Precious.

*Bump*
*Bump*

"H-Hey! Guys!" "(Y/N)!!" "I-It's ok! I'll find you at the Castle!" I yelled as loud as I could using both my hands around my mouth. As I could no longer see them. "Damn." Then I looked around and passing through so many people. 'Jeez is it always like this?' As I looked from left to right I can see so many stands with food, clothes, antics, and so much more. People playing and dancing. It was nice. Exciting almost.

'So is this castle?' I liked how lively this place was. But didn't have the time. As I sighed closing my eyes and I looked up to the beautiful blue sky. "Exhausting." I slowly brought my head down till I stopped. And met eyes with a beautiful man. Grey and turquoise eyed, with a half white and red haired beauty.
___________________________________________

___________________________________________ 'Precious' I can't get sidetracked as blinked out of trance

___________________________________________ 'Precious' I can't get sidetracked as blinked out of trance. So I made a closed eye smile and waved at him. As I opened them he looked away. 'My queue' as I started walking again. Passing his view from below. "Hey!" I stopped and looked up, but he was gone. "Huh?" Confusion on my face. *tap tap* I glanced behind me.  *Cough* "Hello Miss." 'what...'
"Hello."

........

'Awkward'

"Ooh! Uhh, do pardon me, but may I ask something of you?" I asked. 'Maybe he can help' "uhh, yes." " Can you lead to the Todoroki Estate?" He looked at me stunned. Confused even. 'Do they not have one?' "Really?" As he quirked an eyebrow. "Yes!" "Are you...sure?" As if he's still confused. "Yes!" Still looking at me dumb. "Excuse my rudeness. Are you from here?" "No, I'm not. I'm just here for protection. Me and a few others are here to see his majesty and his upcoming highness."

"Ah, I see. But I'm afraid his 'Majesty' won't bother with your request. May I ask, what you plan to ask his majesty?" "W-well you see.." I fidgeted my fingers. 'He's not gonna believe me' "were sorta being followed by the dragon king himself. With his dragons." 'At least I said it'

.............

'Again. Awkward!!!'

"I see." I looked at him to see what he was thinking. "Come. I guide you to the castle." "Really!?" 'No Way! He believed Me!' "I owe you one-!" "You might not want to say that." I froze. "Why n-" he placed his finger on my lips. "You'll see." As he smiled. 'Ok. What?'