Chapter 6: Confronting her

I arrive back home and I check my mail and I see I have an invitation to my moms 2nd wedding. I'm really disappointed, I hoped my moms would be forever. I unlock my door, walk into my house and sit down on my bed, I start unpacking my suitcase.  Now that the wedding is right around the corner I  have to go suit shopping and I have to find one very soon. I finish unpacking and I scroll through Instagram to see that Jane has been traded from the Dash to the Courage, I check all through social media to actually see if it's true and it is. I text Pinoe "so we have another problem" I tell her "What did you do Jordyn?" she asks, "Okay well last night me and Jane hooked up, she came back drunk and um...yeah" i tell her "Does Lindsey know?" Pinoe asks, "No of course not, we still haven't talked since the kiss. I just don't know what to do, I thought me and Jane could just move on from it, but now we will see eachother much more because she got traded, now i'm actually gonna have to talk to her" I tell Pinoe, "You just have to talk to Jane'' Pinoe says, "Yeah i know I just don't want to complicate things even more" I explain to Pinoe, "Jordyn you got this, just be true to your feelings and explain everything" Pinoe tells me, I thank her and I close out our conversation. After my conversation with Pinoe I decide to listen to her and text Lindsey.

Before I can say anything else I get a notification that Lindsey wants to facetime

After me and Lindsey facetimed for 15 minutes we decided that it would be better if she came over so we could talk about it in person

After me and Lindsey facetimed for 15 minutes we decided that it would be better if she came over so we could talk about it in person. 15 minutes passes and I hear a knock at my door, it's Lindsey. We sit down on my couch, I leave some space in between us because I don't want her to be uncomfortable, I look at her and Lindsey says, "I'm sorry about the way I reacted when you kissed me, I honestly really enjoyed it." I smile and I say "I liked it too". We start talking about how Lindsey is confused about her sexuality and that is why she ran away. I tell her that I understand, but she could have just talked to me about it instead of making me think that she hated me and the kiss. I have a lot to think about knowing this information, since it was around 5:45 I asked her if she wanted to stay for dinner and a movie and she said yes. We head to the store to shop for groceries, we pick up all of the ingredients we need for chicken parm. I tell Lindsey to go grab the pasta and we meet at the front of the store for checkout. We grab our groceries and head to their car. Lindsey grabs my hand and I grab hers and give it a sweet little kiss. I look over and see her blushing hard, I unlock the car and get in the driver's seat. We leave the parking lot and I slip my hand on Lindsey's thigh, she leans over and gives me a sweet kiss when the stop light turns red. Once we get back to the apartment I unload the groceries and get started cooking. It was so cute, Lindsey wrapped herself around me and gave me a big hug from behind, all my feelings came back. UI picked up my phone and realized Jane texted me and asked if I had heard the news, I responded with "Yes I have, when do you get in? We Need to talk." She says that she gets in tomorrow at 5, so I have plenty of time with Lindsey until then. I finish up cooking dinner and we sit down at the table to eat. As we are taking our first bite we start talking about what movie we want to watch, we finish up dinner and we sit on the couch and pick " Bad Boys" for the movie. I pretend to fake yawn so I can get my arm around Lindsey and she looks at me and says "You coulda just put your arm around me normally, I wouldn't have cared." I reply with "Yeah but that takes all the fun away. " She smiles and I catch her blushing so I give her a sweet kiss on the cheek. She turns my head facing hers and grabs my chin kissing me passionately. We start watching the movie and I can tell she's starting to get in a mood. I slowly slip my hands up her shirt and start rubbing on her abs. I see her cheeks getting red so I grab her neck and start making out with her. She looks over at me, comes over and straddles my lap. My phone buzzes and Lindsey checks it, she asks "why is Jane texting you about needing to talk about what happened last week?" Oh fuck... how do I tell her.