Chapter Nine

-I'm sorry! I'm sorry I haven't updated in months. Please forgive me!-

Izuku stretches, they had a thirty minute break to get their energy back. The Deku squad and the Baku squad were sitting and eating lunch, enjoying small talk about everything that has happened.

“I swear, none of you should ever be given a gun.” Ochako rubbed her sore shoulder. 

“Ah, you should blame Mitsuki Bakugou for taking us three shooting at a young age…” Izuku rubbed the back of his head. 

Kat and Akari both nodded. “She said it would be useful in situations where we couldn’t use our quirks due to drawbacks.”

“I don’t think she ever accounted for us having guns that use our quirks in them.” Izuku chuckled lightly.

“How young….”

“Oh, she took us monthly since we were...what?” Akari looked to her brother.

Kat shrugged. “I think four, when we all thought Mr. Late bloomer over there didn’t have a quirk.”

The others blinked. Those three had been shooting guns since they were four….

Izuku nodded. “My back up plan was to be a detective or police officer.”

“You would make a killer detective.” Tenya nodded.

“That's what everyone says, I have no idea why.”

“Bro, have you not seen your quirk analyses books?” Denki looked at him with wide eyes. 

“Those? Those are just hobbies.”

“Hobbies my ass. You have information on heroes and villains that heroes and villains would both kill to get their hands on to have an upper hand on the other.” Katsuki flicked his forehead.

“Well, good thing I only let people see them when it's needed, like meeting to take out villains, or deal with heroes that have gone rogue.” He rubbed his forehead with a pout. 

The rest shook their heads. Izuku didn’t know the power he had with simply his brain. “Everyone fears for the day you and Nezu meet ZuZu.” Ochoka patted his arm.

“Oh, he’s already invited me for tea Monday.”

“Everyone is doomed.” Hitoshi sighed.

“What's so bad about me meeting Nezu?”

“Your mind, plus his mind, complete world domination.” Tsu shook her head like everyone on the earth was about to face every consequence they’ve ever had.

“If principle Nezu wants to take over the world, I’ll gladly help. He deserves it after the shit he’s been through.”

“Oh Zu…” Akari shook her head. “Oh, can I talk to you by the way?”

“Sure.” He stands.

“Thank you Zu!” She stands with him before leading him away.

“I wonder what she needed to tell him without the rest of us hearing?” Tenya crossed his arms.

“Probaby to tell him something that happened earlier, I don't know what he and my sister talk about.”

“Shouldn’t you Bakubro?”

“No? Izuku and I just recently got on friendly terms and you all know it.”

“Yeah, why did you two get on friendly terms now?” Mina frowned at him.

“You fuckers know how fucking hard it is for me to apoligize.”

“I think you’ve just come to terms with your crush on him.”