Chapter two

3rd P.O.V

Come that Monday it was like looking at a completely new person. Every complement he's gotten from Akari is always received with a smirk.

He had gotten back to the dorms late Sunday night. Late enough for nobody to be up or in the livingroom to see him.

Right now he was walking to class 2-A with Akari. She had gotten bumped up from Class 1-B when Aizawa found out how big of a pervert Mineta was the year prior. A lot happened during their first year. To much to mention.

Back to the present. "Are you ready Izuku," Akari asked. He nodded with his newly formed drop dead gorgeous smirk.

"Will you let me see that picture you took of me yesterday with my new outfit now or is it still no," he said looking down at her slightly.

She put on a thinking face. "I guess," she said pulling out her phone. She pulled up the picture and showed him.

(Credit to my amazing artistic friend PinkFlamesWrites)

Izuku smirked at the picture. "Damn I look hot," he said.

Akari noticed they were in front of the door. She rolled her eyes while opening the door," Okay Mr. Hottie, where here." She gained the whole class's attention.

"At least I'm not a fuckboy," he said while running a hand through his hair. The whole class chokes.

I mean who wouldn't. His shirt was slightly unbuttoned, his tie wasn't tied, and he had his blazer thrown over his shoulder. He was also looking at them with a smirk.

'IZUKU/DEKU,' They all thought.

Todoroki came up to him and tried to hug and kiss him. Keyword: tried. Izuku just pushed him away. "Come on babe," Todoroki tried again.

"Stop right there Todoroki, as far as I'm concerned, we're through, I don't date two timing, lying, good for nothing cheaters," Izuku said, venom laced in his voice.

"W-What, I haven't cheated on you," Todoroki stuttered. Izuku glared at him.

"Oh, so you don't remember ditching me Friday to go get a fuck in," he scowled. His glare intensifying.

The class gasps. They never thought that Todoroki would cheat. Katsuki and Eijirou getting more and more angrier every time Todoroki tries to defend himself.

"I'm not cheating on you," Todoroki finally yelles.

Izuku started to chuckle. "Check your call history Icy-Thot, you were to caught up fucking your side bitch to realize that you let a call through with me, so I heard everything. I wasn't enough okay, you could have ended things with me, I would have been perfectly fine with that. But no, you had to go fuck someone else to satisfy yourself while still in a relationship, so really fucker, tell me how you were not cheating on me," Izuku ended his little rant.