Chapter five

Two days after the team fight's with All Might, Izuku found himself standing against his door frame as Momo broke down in front of him. And he's still not good at handling girls crying in front of him.

"Momo," he lets out a sigh," come in." He had stepped to the side to let her in. She stepped in, still crying.

He motioned for her to take a seat on the mini couch. As she sat down she was able to compose herself, somewhat.

"What is it that you need Momo," he leaned against his wall with his arms crossed.

"I…I want to tell you I'm sorry, and that I didn't know…he told me you guys had broken up," she choked on a sob," that it would have been okay."

Izuku's face darkened. "So he made you the victim?"

She nodded hiccuping. He sighed as he moved away from the wall and towards her. He kneeled down in front of her and put his hand on her shoulder.

"I'm sorry he did that. And I'm sorry that everyone has been targeting you with all this hate. I'll tell them, and we'll keep Todoroki away from you." He wasn't stupid, he noticed Todoroki's advancement to Momo. And now he understood why she always looked uncomfortable.

She nodded and began wiping her tears. He pulled out his phone and texted Eijirou.

Five minutes later Izuku opened his door. Eijirou looked at him confused, until he saw Momo, that confused look turned into a glare. 

"She didn't do anything, not on purpose at least," the tall greenette soon cleared up.

"What do you mean?" 

"Todoroki lied to her and told her that I had broken up with him."

"So she's the victim." You could see the disgust on Eijirou.

"We need to tell the class."

"We slowly spread the word?"

"That could work, Momo," she looked at Izuku, "We need you to show your clear disgust with being around Todoroki, okay?"

She nodded. "Thank you." She gave them both a smile.

"No problem, it's unfair for you to get all the hate when you're just as much of a victim as I am." There's that million dollar Midoriya smile.

She thanked them both again as she left the room. They both said it wasn't a problem.

Soon they were both standing in Izuku's. They were both silently thinking about the situation.

"I think my hate for the bastard has grown." 

"You? Cursing? You've been hanging around Kacchan too long Eiji." Izuku couldn't keep in his laugh.

"Like you are any better? You gave the class multiple heart attacks last week."

"Shit, you right."

"Anyways," Eijirou playfully rolled his eyes, "who are we telling first about Momo's predicament?"

"Bakusquad and the Dekusquad, minus Todoroki."

"Kick Todoroki out man."

"He's not considered part of the squad anymore anyways. I do need to kick him out of the 'Dekusquad group chat'."

"You do that and get your squad together, I'll get Bakugou's."

Eijirou and Izuku fist bumped and got started.

______________________________________

Dekusquad

FireMight: Has kicked Daddy issues out