VII. instagram, real life, messages

SEVEN. 

liked by imsebastianstan, everettliu, and 5,395 others

gloriadesmond jumping for joy

view all 437 comments

everettliu EXPLAIN.
        ╰ gloriadesmond liked this comment.

mickeybeau whipping out the expensive pointe shoes i see 👀
        ╰ gloriadesmond they matched my coat!

The light of Gloria's phone lit up the small staircase behind the majestic stage where she was due to perform in about ten minutes

The light of Gloria's phone lit up the small staircase behind the majestic stage where she was due to perform in about ten minutes. Her thumbs moved at lightning speed as she typed a paragraph to Everett, detailing everything that had happened at the coffee shop and wondering how in the world Sebastian had managed to find her on Instagram.

She still didn't know; still couldn't possibly fathom why a famous actor like Sebastian Stan—who'd graced Gloria's TV screen pretty much all weekend—would know anything about the world of professional ballet.

Gloria sighed and stopped typing for a moment, setting her phone down on her lap. She reached down and adjusted her pointe shoes, despite knowing how secure they were, then moved her hand to the back of her head to check that all her bobby pins were in place.

"Hey," said a voice, and Gloria looked up to see Mickey, all dressed in his white and gold Oberon costume. "You ready?"

Shutting her phone and telling herself she'd finish texting Everett later (it was one in the morning in Paris, anyway), Gloria smiled and stood up, placing her phone on the table beside the staircase. "As I'll ever be," she grinned. "Shall we, my king?"

"We shall, my queen," Mickey replied, then frowned at the clock in the dressing room. "Um, in eight minutes. Hang tight, Titania."

Gloria sighed and collapsed back onto the staircase. "Why is it that I'm nervous before every performance?" she asked. "It's not like George Balanchine is in the audience."