Chapter 11

Mornings in the Kim Law Firm are pretty happening and smooth except for days like today.

Today a new intern, well more like an attorney is joining and the entire firm is quite hyped about it.

Everyone is excited and for Taehyung, he doesn't bother much but Jungkook on the other hand is sulking. He has been sulking since morning.

"What's wrong Jungkook? Is something bothering you?" Taehyung asked when he heard the elder sighing for the tenth time within the span of fifteen minutes.

"Umm--I was just-- when is the attorney coming?" Jungkook asked, sighing again. His face had a deep frown edged to it.

"He should be here within the next--twenty minutes." Taehyung replied, glancing at his wrist watch.

"Hmm." That's all the elder replied.

Taehyung clearly knew that something was wrong.

"You seem a bit down, you sure there's no problem?" Taehyung tried asking again.

Jungkook this time just looked at him with a far away gaze.

Jungkook just had one thing going on inside his head. A new attorney is joining who would work with them. The little bit of time which he gets with his dewdrop now has to be shared as well. He was just not liking this whole fact.

Anyway Taehyung was keeping a distance and now with the whole attorney joining thing, he would just get another chance to stay away more.

"Hey? Are you alright?" Taehyung asked with a worried expression flashing on his face.

Jungkook slightly chuckled and was about to reply when there was a loud knock on Taehyung's office room.

As Taehyung yelled a 'come in'. Right on cue came in the new attorney.

Jungkook's pupil widened as if he had seen a ghost. He blinked a few times and then looked at the person standing in front of with a much more keen manner.

"Stop looking at me like that. I won't automatically change if you keenly gaze at me." The new attorney spoke up following Jungkook's wide gaze.

Taehyung was extremely confused with the scene in front of him because how come Jungkook suddenly seemed so jolly when he has been sulking almost the entire morning?

"I don't understand…" Taehyung uttered a bit lost.

"Jungkook, so I do the honours or would you go ahead?" The attorney asked with a small smirk.

A smooth laugh left Jungkook's lips and with that Taehyung's smooth and calming heart went into deep frowning.

How come Jungkook suddenly laughed at what the 'new' attorney said?

"Taehyung, this is Cha Eun Woo." Jungkook said with a smile as the 'new' attorney, Cha Eun Woo took the elder in his embrace in front of Taehyung's eyes.

How dare he?

Was all the younger thought as his eyebrows automatically creased and his eyelashes danced up and down due to a certain rage flowing through his entire body.

"I know who he is. But how do you both know each other?" Taehyung asked as he saw how the two didn't stop hugging yet.

Jungkook noticed the tone with which Taehyung asked the question and he took a sneaky glance towards the younger and noticed that the younger had a certain rage flowing through his eyes and his fingers were tightly curled into a ball.

Even though Jungkook isn't experienced in dating at all, he knew what this body language screamed.

He couldn't help but smirk and even laugh a little internally.