Chapter 17

"Bro, I think I can't take this anymore. He was almost there at confessing to me but now suddenly it seems impossible." A whiny Jungkook uttered swirling on a chair in Eun Woo's cabin. 

"Firstly, you call me bro again and I will hex you to oblivion and secondly, stop swirling like that, it's giving me a headache." Woo replied, taking a big bite of his Hotteok. 

"Stop munching on it that loudly and help me. Why can't he understand that I want him to come and express how much he loves me so that I can call him my boyfriend already." Jungkook replied with a frustrated whine. 

"At your age, you should go ahead and propose to him for marriage and call him husband rather than boyfriend." Woo replied with a small teasing laugh. 

"Now your crap is giving me a headache." Jungkook replied glaring at Woo. 

"Go to your boy and leave me alone for God sake and get some brain and propose to him already rather than waiting for him." Woo replied as he finally finished his Hotteok. 

"At this point I will. Enough waiting for him. I have to take matters into my own." Jungkook replied with determination in his eyes. 

"Yeah Yeah, go now. Shoo shoo." Woo replied, rolling his eyes. 

On the other hand, Taehyung was tossing on his chair in his room with a glary pout on his lips. 

"I love you, dewdrop. So so much." Taehyung mimicked in an annoyed tone. 

"Blah blah blah blah! Pfrrr!" Taehyung showed his tongue to no one in particular. 

"Stupid cheeky smooth idiot annoying fool, Jeon Jungkook!! You love to tease me, so be it. Two can play a game. I will make sure to play your game and win at it. Just you wait." Taehyung uttered to himself with fury in his voice as he banged his hands on his desk loudly. 

"I am coming in." Just as Taehyung heard the voice he narrowed his eyes. 

"What do you want you as--oh! Mr. Woo, you're here as well." Taehyung started with a yell but then changed his voice smoothly to honey-laced with a nervous laugh at the end. 

Jungkook narrowed his eyes at the younger's behavior. 

"Attorney Kim, Eun Woo or simply Woo is fine." Woo replied with a small flustered smile. 

Jungkook simply scoffed at his old best friend's behaviour. 

"Only if you call me Taehyung." Taehyung replied with his signature boxy smile. 

Jungkook let out a sound of disbelief from his throat at the younger's reply. How dare Taehyung behave so mushy and blushy with another man in front of his eyes? 

"Atto--Taehyung, I just came to give you these file reports." Woo said with a mesmerizing smile and walked forward towards Taehyung when suddenly he tripped over his own shoelace. 

He was about to fall on top of Taehyung but how could Jungkook allow that? So, to seize the moment and be the hero of the situation he pulled Taehyung's hand to save him from falling but accidentally hit his own head at the end of Taehyung's desk when they both fell on the ground, Taehyung landing safely on top of him. 

"Ah!" A sound of discomfort left the elder's mouth that immediately made Taehyung alert and worry flashed over his features. 

"Jungkookie? Are you okay? Who told you to do that huh? Stop being like this. I would've just fallen, nothing much would have happened. But now see, you're hurt." Taehyung blabbered inspecting the elder's head nicely as the elder just scanned the younger's face with a love-struck gaze.