Chapter 16

"That's it, I am getting myself a divorce." Taehyung yelled as he pulled his hair a bit due to frustration. 

"I am sorry to break it to you but you aren't even married, Taehyungie." Jimin replied laughing nervously looking at the unwanted stares they were getting in the cafe they were currently sitting in. 

"Right. So can I murder him?" Taehyung asked, eyes now flaring up. 

"What did my long lost best friend do to you?" Jimin asked with curious eyes. 

"What do you mean, what did he do to you? Don't you see the beautiful personalized tattoos on my neck which I simply can't hide because then he will growl at me." Taehyung replied, rolling his eyes. 

"I mean his marks were darker." Jimin mumbled while taking a sip of his caramel macchiato. 

"Darker? Is this a competition now? Forget that, are you suddenly his best friend now?" Taehyung asked as his eyes went wide dramatically. 

"What do you want, dummy? Clearly voice it out." Jimin uttered now clearly done with the younger's antics. 

"Jiminie, Jimothy, Park Jimin--uh almost Min Jimin, baby, sweetheart, Minnie, chubby cheeks, sweet cheeks, my precious soulmate, my personal cushion, my coochie coo, my other half, my icing to the cake, my strawberry shortcake, my lachimolala, my Jimin-ah, you know I like you the best right?" Taehyung uttered with a sickening sweet voice. 

Jimin choked on his coffee and started coughing because of the nicknames that left his best friend's mouth.

"What the fuck?" Was the only thing that left Jimin's mouth when he finally stopped coughing while choking his life out. 

"Help your baby out please." Taehyung replied while batting his eyelashes at his best friend which definitely didn't work. 

"What do you want? And who told you I am all those things you just named me back there?" Jimin asked with a small glare. 

"You aren't? Now you don't love me as well?" Taehyung asked with a sad pout. 

Jimin rolled his eyes and cut a short piece of the strawberry shortcake and fed his pouting best friend and sighed. 

"What do you want me to do?" Jimin asked with another sigh knowing he can't ever say no to his soulmate. 

"I don't know, give me some advice. Should I just take matters in my own hand?" Taehyung asked as his eyebrows wiggled. 

"I mean if he won't do it and if you're really desperate for a label then go ahead and do it. It's not written anywhere that he needs to propose to you." Jimin said with a shrug. 

"But I want him to do it." Taehyung replied again pouting. 

"Gosh, why am I your best friend again?" Jimin asked, rolling his eyes. 

"Because you love me." Taehyung simply replied, his previous pout long forgotten. 

"Why don't you try and give him hints that you like him and you want him to be yours." Jimin said, taking a piece of the shortcake and putting it inside his mouth.

"And you think he doesn't know that? Jiminie, you have no idea. More than me claiming him, he keeps screaming in my ears that ~you're mine, you're mine~" Taehyung replied huffing and tiredly half lying on the couch he was sitting on. 

"You guys are really annoying. The baby can't take the stress." Jimin uttered irritatedly. 

"Baby? You're having a baby? Oh my God and you didn't bother to tell me? How did Yoongi hyung react?" Taehyung uttered not before gasping dramatically.