25: love (m)

The next morning Jungkook softly woke up the boy that was still sleeping peacefully in his arms. a slightly worried face went on his face when he remembered how taehyung had a nightmare last night. 

"Tae..." he said softly and placed a short peck on the boy's lips which seemed to wake him up. taehyung's eyes fluttered open and he smiled. the scared feeling form last night no where to be seen anymore making Jungkook feel he did good. He was glad the boy could have a good peaceful rest after what happend.

"Hey kookie"

"hey Tae"

"whats the time?"

"its almost 12"

"oh....i overslept a bit" Taehyung said and pouted. the house sill needed to be cleaned and he still wanted to call his father about what he heard from Hoseok. He was a bit worried for his father. what if someone stole something?

"its just 12, we have all day still." Jungkook said. Taehyung nodded his eyes slowly falling shut again. Jungkook shook him and frowned.

"hey dont sleep. stop open your eyes" 

"im awake, im awake" Taehyung said his eyes snapping open again and he got out of the Android's hold to rub his eyes. "im going to brush my teeth" he said and he left the room. Jungkook had already taken a shower when Taehyung was asleep. He was awake all night and decided to freshen up at eleven before he would wake Taehyung up.

the android stayed under the warm covered on the bed waiting for the other to return. It didnt take long untill taehyung entered the bedroom again. he looked at jungkook in the bed while holding a shirt.

"what did you dream yesterday?" Jungkook decided to ask now the boy was awake and relaxed.

"i..i...uhm.." Taehyung thought, he dropped the shirt and sat down on the bed again. he didnt feel comfortable standing in front of the other when he talked about this. "i woke up in a strange white room...there as someone asking me things...he wanted to know where 'it' was...i didn't know what he was talking about...he didnt believe me and i got hurt" Taehyung sad his calm face slowly turning to a worried one his hands clutching the fabric of the blankets. 

"who hurted you?" Jungkook asked.

Taehyung stared at the blankets for a good five seconds before answering. "y-you.....you hurted me"

At that the Android fell silent. i hurted him?....why? jungkook frowned. "i would never hurt you, you know that. please dont think of that."

"it felt so rear, i dont like it. im scared Jungkook" Taehyung said his eyes got teary. he didnt like what the dream was about it made him feel scared of things. What if Jungkook will really do that? taehyung didnt want to think about it but he couldnt help it. 

"Dont be scared love" jungkook said and cupped Taehyung's face kissing the little tear that was on his cheek. he couldnt see taehyung cry. This human needed to feel happyness and smile. And who was Jungkook to not give it to him. 

Taehyung relaxed at that move and grabbed Jungkook's shirt pulling him closer. again this hot intense feeling grew inside his body. The android moved his body so he was hovering over the smaller human surprising his own weight on his arm while the other held the boy's cheek.

Both didnt really expected this moment to take this turn but they didn't feel like stopping anymore. Taehyung tilted his head more as the android deepened the kiss. their lips moving together with different feeling and intensions this time. 

Jungkook parted and went to the boy's  neck he moved down kissing the skin and nibbled it gently. his free hand slipped under the boy's pyjama shirt caressing and massaging the slim waist and chest of the boy.