Invite

Enjoy
.
.
.
.

Anastasia :

My steps were heavy on the wooden flooring of school walls .

My head was held high as a mighty God and why not I was the princess after all .

Whispers and whispers . No matter how many times I tell them off , it starts again .

Internally I sighed , I hate it but I've to do it to.

" And what did I tell you guys about whispering ?" They all immediately looked away . A soft mummer of apologies washed down the mindlink , making my head hurt.

One glare and it all stopped .

I kept walking to my last class.

This was my last year and I was finally free from facing them again .

I still have no one by my side . I can't even bring Dobby here as no other mythical creatures except for werewolves are allowed here.

But then again why am I allowed in here ? I'm not a werewolf , I haven't heard from my wolf since ever . I can't rule them unless I find my mate and to till now I haven't even find him or her .

At this point I wonder if I have one .

I can't rule without one but I'd be damned if I found the one who'd hate me as well . Well I wouldn't love someone like me . Who'd want a girl with frozen heart anyways .

So the start of my last year was rather judged and annoying .

On top of that the Royal Ball takes place today . My  cousin sister Zoe had turned sixteen today and for that we're holding her mating ball. I didn't found mine last year I hope she does.

As I pack up my stuff . I hear it again .

How can someone with a frozen heart be our Queen ?

She's a disgrace to the Royal family and Queen Eloise!

I heard she hasn't shifted yet !

What are you serious?

Of course I'm , she has yet to be seen in her wolf form !

She's a pathetic excuse for a werewolf.

I was this close to snap my fingers , in order to froze their tongues but I held myself.

They're not worth my father's apologies .

Ignoring I made my way out , only to find Ruth standing there .

I kept my stance and walked down to him .

" Hey , love . Let's get you change in the car . Everyone's waiting for the to be Queen to arrive .!" I walk in the limo and he ends up in the front .

I quickly change in the Peach coloured ball gown . And added a lite makeup with the diamond studs and I was good to go .

I'm not the centre of attraction today anyways .

Somewhere in between we stopped so Ruth could come sit with me at the back and all my other brothers joined us.

" Hey there little one , hungry ?" Andrew asks .

Before I could even nod . Ace gets a Subway out from his bag and I gasp .

Without any word I started to eat .

I hear chuckles around me but I paid no attention. A girl gotta eat .

" If people saw you like this , they'd wonder if you're really a princess or not ?" Taylor jokes and then there's pindrop silence.

That hits homes .

" It's okay , he was just joking."

" Jokes which possibly hurt you , isn't a joke " Nathan says glaring at Taylor.

" I'm sorry princess !" Awh , even if I never meet my mate . I'm happy I've these five goofs around me .

" Well is anyone gonna tell her that she got invited to the Selena Mythical Academy !" I swear I choked on my food.

I hear number of groans around me but my mind kept drifting back to what he said .

That academy?

I'm invited to the biggest Academy of Mythical Creatures ?

Where there would be all sort of creatures and not to mention Royalty at that ?

I'd even have to deal with Human ?

That thought alone made me shiver .

"I'm not going....'' it brought the silence I was craving.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Thanks
Kaajal.