its showdown

Enjoy

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Anastasia :

Next morning was stiff . We were forced to have breakfast together . Mr . County said we need to eat for our first class cause we'd need strength.

I was famished as I haven't eaten from so long . We didn't knew how to act around EACH other. Vincenzo was a totally different case tho , he was having he's time of life . Irritating the shit out of me . I was this close to snap his neck .

Somehow the leaches still didn't made it to our said humble abode and I couldn't be more happy for it . Soon we were getting ready for the said first class and we were told to wear our combat clothes and I knew . We will be fighting , whom and why is still unknown  to even us .

Whatever it is I'm ready to face it all . I just need to get out of here before they make their presence.

We were escorted to open field . Not a single soul in sight .

Mr. County left us after dropping us there .

Suddenly five figures jump down from air and stood proudly in front of us .

Two of them were female and rest were men . I could see many more groups as us over there . All had a curious look on them . Can this get started already.

" We're your invigilators  for today selection test ! No words should escape any of your mouths till I'm not done saying the rules !" A women speaks . Dude her voice was colder than ice .

" Better listen to her kids . She's alot more scary when she's mad " a man chuckles and instantly met with her glare . If only glares could cut .

" The names Eea . Yes double ee with a . The rules are simple . Two groups would go against each other . The strongest survives and loser leaves this academy this instant . The only rule is no rule at all . You can use any dirty trick up , no death allowed don't fight to kill . The moment we think someone is not capable of fighting or if a group decides to give up the game ends !" She speaks .

" This would be a game of treasure hunt . You'll be given two hours time to find a box hidden somewhere here , use clues to find it before your opponent does . There are red and blue colour used to represent the teams . Who has what rules would be decided by you guys . Captain is decide by the game of rock paper scissors . Go on " is she serious?

I look defeatedly at my so called groups and got ready for the stance . Guess who won ? Emilio ! The human kid ? So now a human kid will lead a werewolf princess! What has the world came onto ?

He walks forward to see what color we get and it's blue . We're team blue and our opponent are from  the  House of Speakers  , a group of nerds with high IQ brains . Just Fucking fantastic.

When Emilio returned I thought he'd hyperventilate or something like that but surprisingly he was calm and had a gaze of thoughtfulness.

" We're low on man power . This won't be simple at all . That group is full of people with brains . They can Dodge , makes plans and counter attacks way before we could blink . We just have Emilia here to count on brain parts . So that's what you do , find clues crack them and take us to the box . Cranky alpha here will be on guard and Princess here would be the attacker . I know you have power to attack . And I'd be simply leading and making plans " he says .

" Any doubts" I wish I could just say something to make him feel low but he did a great job to figure it all out so easily . So easily.

" Yeah , yeah Mr. Smarty pants can we start " Vincenzo says and we just wait for the next single and soon were getting our first clue and rushing towards the forest .

Let's get this show on road .

I really need to get out of here .

I won't lie , I thought about how it'd be so easy if I lost purposely and simply go back home but the Damm blood in my veins .

I wasn't brought up to be a quitter and petty coward .

So I'm gonna do my best .

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Thank you

Kaajal