The ringing

Enjoy
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Anastasia :

We leave in the morning.

I had no intention in talking to anyone.

Moon seemed sad today. As if the light that shone from her was fading. It was illuminating. It was dry. As if she felt my pain.

Sitting beside the window sill I kept staring at it. It brings me peace , oddly enough it helps me clear my head.

The light shone in the lake before the palace. The water shimmer through it. The forest surrounding it was calm and deadly at the same time. It's my solace.

Suddenly I see a figure near it. Someone was practicing near the lake. The faint outline of their body was carved and shadowed In the lake.

I was mesmerized. The Swiss of knife could be heard in the deep silence. His body moving along with the air.

And suddenly as if the person felt my presence. He looked directly at me. Golden eyes staring back at mine.

Vincenzo.

He kept his acts up. But this time it felt as if he was putting up a show for me and I find myself wanting to have a closer look at it.

And then there it was. The sudden ringing in my head.

Flashes of a blurry women. A knock at door . A girl who screams in agony. She's close to shifting.

I gasp open my eyes I didn't knew I had closed.

What was that ? Who was the girl and the women? What relation do they have me with? Why did I saw them ? 

I feel the sweat forming. I need answers. How could I forgot about the flashes? The stories? He, he knows them as well?

I find myself walking down the stairs to Vincenzo, if I need answers I should start with him and the kiss.

As I near the field, his movement come to halt.

His back still faces me but he knows I'm here.

" Princess?  I didn't knew you stay up so late"

My voice came out harder than I intended to.

" The kiss . Why did you kiss me Alpha Vincenzo " I ask.

" Should there be any other reason for a boy to kiss a girl who he finds worthy of -"

" Cut with the bullshit! You and I both know it wasn't a kiss of emotions you feel for me "

He sighs.

"You get flashes?  What kind of? " I ask.

" I have told you already what I know. There's a girl, who's killed and the moment I see her getting killed I feel this unbearable amount of pain in my chest right above my heart, as if my heart is been ripped off. I feel as if I die each time with her. Then there's a guy, who is killed as well and that's when my flashes end. It is a circle of the same scene over and over again. " He explains .

He seems fed up with them too. He seems exhausted .

" When did it started? " I ask him.

" When we stepped foot in Tinsworth, it was like I wasn't welcomed and it was the punishment I had to face to step foot in there. And it hasn't stopped "

So he got those flashes after visiting the town unlike me who got it since I met him. I need to ask him about these as well and I feel someone else knows about this too.

I need to give our beloved principal a visit.

" What about the kiss? " I asked softly this time.

He grips his hair tightly and sits down on the field.

" I don't know, honestly my heart doesn't beats for you but my mind keeps screaming at me. As if, if I don't choose you it'll betray me. I'd loose control over everything. If I let you go, if someone else claims you, if that boy had won a date with you. I'd have died. I could feel my insides churn at the thought of that. I wanted you away from you. My mind kept shouting at me to claim you as you belong to me. " He stood up and walks straight towards me.

His hands wrap around me and pushes me closer to him. His finger ghost over my scent gland right where I should wear my mark.

His eyes drifted to the same spot as he spoke, " I was tempted to, I was loosing control to, I wanted to mark to right then and there. I wanted you as mine but at the same time I don't. I feel as if I don't deserve you. You don't belong to me but my brain begs to differ. My instincts tell me to get away from you but sub consciousness claims you. It's complicated "

I could hear his breathing. It was heavy. His eyes was shifting between golden and brown. And with a flash he was out of my sight.

Leaving me with a ringing in my head.

Stay away from him Ana. Don't repeat your mistakes.

Just what do you mean red?

What mistakes?

Who am I?

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Thank you

Kaajal