"ᴛʜɪꜱ ʜᴀꜱ ᴛᴏ ᴡᴏʀᴋ."

—————

HERMIONE GRINNED from behind her fan, as was told in hogwarts a history, a professor came to her house. thankfully hermione calculated this and made sure her parents were out.

mcgonagall apparated in front of the mansion. she sighed, a muggleborn thats spoiled, great. she was about to knock on the door but was surprised by a butler opening it.

she raised an eyebrow, "dont worry ma'am, lady hermione had asked for you to wait at the lounge room while she finishes her appointment." the butler informed her as he led her to the lounge room.

mcgonagall was surprised, how could a muggleborn know about this? she sighed and decided to wait for the young girl.

—————

mcgonagall sighed irritably, she had been waiting here for over an hour! she had more meetings to get to, she is a busy woman after all. she was just about to apparate and maybe keep this spoiled girl away from the magical world.

before that same girl walked in. she was certainly a beauty despite being so young. clearly hermione saw that and smiled, "im so sorry to keep you waiting, but i had to deal with multiple meetings!" the girl earnestly apologized.

mcgonagall coughed, "well then since you're here, lets start." she said with finality sitting down. hermione scoffed inside, while outside she smiled politely.

she swears, if she couldnt win this professor, her whole plan may crash down, although she has back ups, they wont work as smoothly.

—————

hermione laughed along with mcgonagall, she had successfully got her on her side, it was amazing. she can now initiate the 2nd part of her plan.

win over a pureblood.

soon, it was time for mcgonagall to leave, the professor sighed sadly, what a shame, it was wonderful talking to such a brilliant child. "hermione, i need to go, i assume you already know how to go to diagon alley?" the professor asked the girl. hermione nodded and watched as mcgonagall apparated.

she smiled, "how wonderful," then she snapped her fingers, "lucas, get me an inconspicuous car." the butler nodded and left to do so.

she sighed, and sipped her tea,

" ᴛʜɪꜱ ʜᴀꜱ ᴛᴏ ᴡᴏʀᴋ."

|||||

yo, im here with a relatively short chapter, sorry about that.

FINISHED ON : 3 : 14 PM