"ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴᴇ ᴡʜᴏ ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛᴇᴅ ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ."

―――――

SAKURA AWOKE to a dark void. it was unsettling, but she made no action to move, she just floated there. after a while of waiting and deciding that no one will come for her. she floated through the void until she saw light. 

she- she could see a... a hospital? what are those things? sakura floated nearer in curiosity. then suddenly she felt herself getting tugged, where? she didnt know, she was tugged all the way back to a library?

"this is-" sakura muttered looking at the library with wide eyes, this was a mindscape! naruto told her about this once! does-does this mean its hers? a soft giggle broke her train of thought, she looked around wildly, "what?! whos there-" she stopped herself when she suddenly went unconscious.

when sakura came to she was surrounded by flames and an ethereal being in front of her.

"lovely, you're awake!" the being exclaimed. "refer to me as 'archon' for now, anyways, i am here to tell you everything you must know to continue on with your moniker." the- the archon said with a smile.

"wha-what? i dont- i dont get it?" sakura asked confused, the archon giggled, "my dear, you are- one of the first ninja's who have accepted death since the war." sakuras eyes widened, 'no- what? thats not possible-' the archon once again giggle, "yes, i know, however that naruto boy really struck their hearts." now that made sense, sakura nodded.

"im here to explain everything," the archon explained "you are currently, one of the few that accepted death. so death himself became interested in you, after watching you for a while, he granted you the moniker 'the one who accepted death.' and also because he wanted to fuck rowling over- you are currently reborn into hermione granger's body, in the universe of harry potter." what? that doesnt make sense?!?!?!! the archon laughed "i know, but death wants some entertainment, you really cant fault the man though." they had trailed off.

"well my dear it seems hermione granger is about to wake up, so starting from now you name is no longer sakura haruno, it is now hermione granger," they smiled sweetly.

"ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴᴇ ᴡʜᴏ ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛᴇᴅ ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ."

|||||

FINISHED ON : 12 : 33 AM