"ɪᴛ ʜᴀꜱ ꜰɪɴᴀʟʟʏ ᴀʀʀɪᴠᴇᴅ."

—————

HERMIONE IS now 4 years old, and in her nanny's terms, old enough to do everything on your own. god did she hate her. so now she was stuck sitting in front of her nanny, she was teaching her etiquette. hermione was apparently to brutish. alissa glared at her, "up and at it! you need to be ready for your next pageant!" she all but yelled at hermione, who winced, alissa narrowed her eyes "you dont want to be punished right?" she hissed out.

hermione gritted her teeth and nodded, alissa smiled and soon the lessons continued.

hermione let her restraint on her magic go for a split second shattering all the windows in the house, she heard screams and grinned.

—————

hermione looked on blankly as people ran around her, she tsked "honestly, everyone here is wasting my time, hurry up!" she said loudly, after all she has a competition in a few minutes.

she was only 5! she was sure she would get stress lines soon. her manager katie whispered to her "lady, a judge is asking for you..." hermione sneered "tell them no." katie nodded and went out to relay the response.

she let some magic go and watched as everyone froze giving her sometime to breath. honestly, such stupid people.

—————

hermione smiled at the cameras, the interviewer smiled as well, "well lady, you've caused such a ruckus these past few years! becoming popular so quickly, and you're just 7!" the reported looked her in the eye and jokingly said "whats your secret?" hermione giggled.

"well, i really dont have one." she says lying, the reported looks at her dubiously "really?" hermione nodded "yeah, well if you count working hard and all a secret." she slipped some magic in her voice and watched as everyone was entranced by her.

hermione grinned, and that, is how you win people over.

—————

hermione sipped her tea as she dined quietly with her parents. her father set down his cutlery showing that he wanted to talk. she prepared herself, charles stared his daughter down, "hermione, lets talk about your...abnormalities."

hermione knew she was about to get punished, but she did nothing to stop it.

after all, this could be used in the future.

—————

the clock struck 12. hermione grinned, "this is it, i finally turned 11." she whispered excitedly. she looked up at the moon from her resting place.

"i went through those grueling days, just for this." she grinned darkly, "so come faster my dearest guinea pigs."

far away, a man with quite a long beard shuddered, he brushed it off. maybe he was getting a bit old, besides, it was probably nothing.

—————

hermione grinned, she could see the owl, so using some of her magic, she waved it over to her.

she held the letter in her dainty hands,

"ɪᴛ ʜᴀ ɪɴᴀʟʟʏ ᴀʀʀɪᴠᴇᴅ."

|||||

well, it is very nice to see you all again! and as promised, here is the chapter! dont expect too much from me though.

i am very unorganized and all. also i desperately need to write down all of harry potters spells, like holy shit i completely forgot most of them.

ill try to update on thursdays though. dunno if i can do it.

FINISHED ON : 2 : 08 AM