Finding Out

"Maybe it was a bad idea to come along..." Korekiyo muttered as he looked around the park, "What do you mean? You were having fun a minute ago" Shuichi said giving him a confused look.

Korekiyo began to get worried, he was starting to go into his little space as more people filled the park. Rantaro walked over to him and put his hand on his shoulder.

"They won't judge you I promise" he whispered. Korekiyo nodded, and sat down looking around.

He began swinging his legs back and forth as he hummed (Isabella's lullaby). The others looked at him and Rantaro confused, "What the hell is he doing?" Miu asked. Korekiyo looked at them with what seemed like innocent eyes before turning to face Rantaro, "Taro, who awre dey?" He asked. The others looked at him with different expressions on their faces, "You don't remember us?" Tsumugi asked. He shook his head, "I haven't saw you befwore" Rantaro chuckled before turning to face the others, "He's an age regressor, I told him you wouldn't judge him" the all nodded.

"Should we introduce ourselves?" Kaede asked, everyone nodded in agreement.

After introductions

Kaede: Kade
Kirumi: Rumi
Ryoma: Roma
Tenko: Ko
Angie: Gie
Gonta: Gon
Miu: Mimi
Kokichi: Koki
Kaito: Kito
Himiko: Himi
Maki: Ki
Shuichi: Shu
Korekiyo: Kiyo/Kork

"Can I go on the swings?" Korekiyo asked Rantaro he nodded and watched his little smile and run toward the swings. He hopped on and started kicking his legs up and down, giggling.

"This is fucking adorable" Kokichi said as he watched him, they all turned to face him, "Well that's something I didn't think you'd say" Maki said in a sarcastic tone. Kokichi huffed and continued to watch Korekiyo.