Teddy Bear

Requested by ScarletGaminator

Rantaro's POV.

Me and Korekiyo were walking down the street filled with shops. We were looking for a gift for Kaito sense it was his birthday.

I looked at my boyfriend, he was staring at a toy shop but trying to resist. I chuckled at I pat his head, "Hey, you wanna toy?" I asked, "I-I um..." I realized he was slipping, he sheepishly nodded. I smiled and took his hand, pulling him toward the store. When he realized we were going there his eyes lit up and he smiled.

"What do you want?" I asked, Kiyo pointed at a small brown teddy bear, "Can I get this?" He asked. I looked at the price, $2.35 I nodded and he took the bear off the shelf.

"Thank you!" He exclaimed making me chuckle. We went to the cashier and bought it, getting back on track of what to do.

After we got Kaito's gift we started heading back toward the exit when I spotted a small playground, "You wanna play for a while Kiyo?" I asked. Kiyo's eyes lit up and he nodded. I watched him as he played of the slide. God he can be adorable sometimes.

I let him play for about thirty minutes before I decided it was time to go, "Come on Kiyo, we've gotta go" I said. He gave me disappointed eyes but nodded. I picked him up and we walked out of the mall, heading toward the car, "Do you wanna name your bear?" I asked, he thought for a second before saying " Bubba". I sat him in the car and we drove off.

Sorry this was short and also happy late b-day Kaito