Meeting a Karen (ft. Kokichi)

Kokichi's POV.

Me and Korekiyo were planning on going out to get groceries. He was in his bigger state of mind which made things a little easier, "Cya!" I exclaimed before getting in the car and driving to our towns grocery store.

Once we were inside Korekiyo immediately started looking away from shelves incase something made him slip. I reassured him that if he did it would be okay. He nodded and started looking around. As I pushed the cart Korekiyo walked beside me, he ended up accidentally bumping into an older women. She had blondish hair that was a pixy cut.

"What the hell do you think you're doing!" She shouted making Kiyo flinch, "I'm sorry ma'am I didn't me-" he was cut off, "Just shut up you're voice is annoying" She said as she started walking the opposite direction, making sure to gently hit Kiyo with her cart.

"I-I'm sorry..." He said, I pat his head and smiled, "Don't apologize to me silly" I said before we continued to look around for what we needed on our list.

After an amount of time Korekiyo bumped into the lady again because he was staring off into the distance at some toys.

"Ugh you brat!" The woman shouted, "Get you're filthy hands off me and stop bumping into me!" Korekiyo apologized multiple times but nothing was enough. The woman eventually slapped him and that's where I started stepping in more then trying to calm her down.

"What the hell?! You can't jsut hit someone because they accidentally bump into you!" I spat, Korekiyo pulled me closer to him as I was infront of him, the woman looked me up and down, "Wait, are you two gay!?" She shouted, "No, I'm pan and he's bi, get the fuck out of my face and it's not even your buisness!" I shouted.

"That's still gross! In the bible it says-" I cut her off, "Bitch I'm fucking athiest and Kiyo believes in everything and has studied! Nothing in the bible says something about gay people!" I shouted.

I continued arguing with this woman for a while until she got kicked out of the store for harrasment. I turned to look at Korekiyo who seemed to be on the verge of slipping. I mouthed an 'It's okay' and he went into his little space, acting way happier now.

I bought him a toy that he named boo and after paying for our groceried we headed home.

Once we got back everyone saw Korekiyo in his little space, "Taro! Gie! Gon!" he exclaimed before running up to the three, "Did something happen?" Miu asked, "We ran into a homophobic asshole that's probably named Karen. She got pissed just because Kiyo accidentally bumped into her twice" I explained hearing groans and sighed from the others.

"Did he get hurt?" Rantaro asked, "She slapped him but that was it" I said shrugging. Angie then looked at his cheek and saw a little red spot where she hit him, "I'll have to make her a sacrifice later" Angie whispered.

"Alright, you do that" I said nervously " Kirumi and Kaede, mind helping me put the groceries away?" I asked, they nodded and started helping.