betrayal

Dabi woke up and reached over for Hawks but soon realized he wasn't there and was on patrol. He got up and got dressed. He was gonna have to talk to the league today. He left Hawk's apartment and headed to the lov hideout. When he got there he found all of them in the bar. 

"Well look what we have here," shigaraki said, turning his attention to dabi. 

Dabi wasn't too sure of what to do. Could he tell the league the truth? Or would he have to work against them? 

Before Dabi could say anything, Toga ran towards him and pulled him into a hug. 

"I missed you!!" Toga said, letting go of him. 

"I missed you too Toga." 

Dabi walked over towards the bar and sat beside shigaraki 

"Look I want to join the league again. I know I betrayed you guys and left to be with Hawks but I used him. I got my charges taken away, so the heroes won't suspect anything. Hawks was the only way I could do that so I had to use him." 

It hurt Dabi saying those words... but he knew he had to in order to get back into the league.

"Well... It makes sense but why didn't you tell us before?" Shigaraki asked. 

"I wanted to make sure it would work first." 

"Well now that you're considered a citizen, I suppose we can use you. Congrats Dabi you're back in the league." 

Dabi stayed for a few more hours enjoying his time with the league. As much as he hated the villain life, he loved them. They were his family, the ones who took him in when he had no other place to go. After a while, he got up to leave, when Toga stopped him. 

"Where are you going?" 

"Well I have my own place now, I can't risk getting caught staying here." 

"Awww.. that sucks I wish you could stay here." Toga said, giving Dabi another hug 

Dabi didn't say anything else but instead left and headed to Hawk's apartment. When he got there he didn't see Hawks so he went to his room and laid on the bed when he saw the bathroom light on. 

He walked over to the bathroom door and knocked. 

"Hawks? You in there?" 

Dabi couldn't help but think the worst. After all, Hawks was still struggling and wouldn't ever really open up to Dabi. 

There was no reply so Dabi knocked again 

"Hawks are you in there? Please answer me" He tried opening the door but it was locked. 

"Hawks if you don't open the door I'll just have to kick it open." 

He heard the door click and Hawks opened it. Hawks walked past Dabi and laid in the bed. 

"Hawks? Are you okay?" Dabi asked, sitting on the bed beside him 

"I'm fine could you just leave me alone?" 

Dabi didn't know what to say but he could hear Hawks sobs. He laid beside hawks and Hawks turned around and hugged him. 

"Hawks? What's going on?" 

"I don't want to talk about it." 

"Hawks I get that but pushing me away isn't gonna help either." 

Hawks sat up and looked over at Dabi 

"Endeavor's just an asshole." 

"What did he do hawks?" 

"He threatened me and said I need to close down my agency just because I was getting more interns than he was." 

"What? Don't listen to him. He's just being a dick" 

"But he threatened me." 

"How what did he say, babe?" Dabi finally sat up as well 

"He said that he would take you away from me if I didn't." 

Before Dabi could say anything there was a knock at the door. Hawks got up and walked towards the door, with Dabi following behind him. Hawks opened it only to reveal endeavor standing behind it. 

"Endeavor what are you doing here?" 

Hawks didn't bother asking him to come in 

"I need to know if you did what I asked you to do." 

Endeavor hadn't noticed Dabi standing behind Hawks until he spoke up 

"Endeavor Hawks won't be doing what you said. You have no right in telling him to do that. I wonder why you have no interns you asshole." 

"If you were still a villain I would kill you where you stand Dabi." 

"I'd like to see you try." 

Things were heating up so Hawks shut the door on endeavor. Hawks walked over towards Dabi and gave him a hug. 

"I love you so much." 

"I love you too Keigo," Dabi replied, hugging him tightly.

They both took showers and sat on the couch watching Hawk's favorite movie, Rio. Halfway through the movie Hawks fell asleep so Dabi picked him up and laid him in bed cuddling beside him. 

I wrote the first two chapters like that just to show that they're both there for each other and to show how their relationship is right now but I promise things are going to get more interesting I just have to build the plot first, anyways hope you enjoyed make sure to drink some water and eat something <3 and I try to use keigo and touya but I always write using Hawks and Dabi lol so I'll just keep it that way but yes they are aware of who they each other are.