Part 1

Forgot to mention that this is a two part story. It was too long to just put everything here, plus, it's split in two perspectivs so why not ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. Enjoy!

3rd Person POV- Jisoo

"Deukie, where are you?"

Jisoo muttered to herself as she impatiently tapped her fingers on the table, looking around the restaurant. She was in one of the fancy restaurants in Seoul and was on her reserved table supposedly with Jennie, but her girlfriend was nowhere to be found.

Jennie was rarely late to their dinner dates because they went together, and there are even rarer instances when they don't. It was either Jisoo still had a late night photoshoot or Jennie had to cater to their business partner's concerns. That was it.

But there was none of that on both parties, and Jennie didn't even notify Jisoo that she'd be this late. All that Jisoo knew was that Jennie would run a few minutes late because she said she had a stop over. Jisoo has been waiting for an hour now, and her girlfriend was still a no show.

Countless missed calls and unanswered messages did not do anything to ease Jisoo of her worries or frustration. At the first 20 minutes of waiting, Jisoo might've thought that Jennie forgot to buy a gift or something. Tomorrow was their 5th anniversary and it became a tradition for them to give each other gifts in 3 parts.

One for the day before- accompanied with a dinner or movie night, one on the actual anniversary day and the last to conclude their celebration. Jisoo already had her gift to Jennie for the night and it was a key for the suite she got at the hotel for tomorrow. It was for, well, it. They were too busy to make time for it, and she wanted it to be special again. Can't really give it when the recipient was nowhere to be found.

There was actually a lingering guess in her head that maybe Jennie got into an accident or something, but she wasn't seeing any articles so it was a good thing. Though it did so little to help her think of where her girlfriend was.

Jisoo sighed and unlocked her phone, scrolling down on her contacts and found Lisa's number. If she, the girlfriend, had no idea where Jennie was, then she'd have to ask the sister. She was alone, hungry and really felt left out to dry, and she wanted answers.

And Lisa was her sister. Roseanne was Jennie's sister, and it was a bit uh... just meh. Jisoo had Roseanne's number but she was too shy to ask directly.

"Hello-er?" Lisa called, mimicking Roseanne's accent.

"Yah!" Roseanne playfully complained on the other line. "Mai mee tang ka to you!"

"You have lots of money, for your information," Lisa chuckled.

Jisoo put a hand on her face. Her sister sounded busy with her girlfriend, and she should've at least sent a message or something. It was her problem- well not entirely a problem but it was more like a concern, but you get her point.

She'll just drop the call and look for Jennie.

Hovering a finger over the end call button, Jisoo stopped as she heard Lisa talk again. Her sister noticed her, finally, and she could hear her and Roseanne cutely laughing to themselves. Someone was also having a date in the evening.

"Annyeong, Chichu unnie," Lisa greeted. "How's your dinner date with Jennie unnie?" 

Jisoo put a hand on her forehead. "Not doing good, Lisa. Jendeukie's nowhere to be found and she's not answering her phone."

"I've been waiting for an hour now."

"Mwo?" Roseanne asked. "Mandu unnie's not there?"