Part 2

Sorry for the delay but here's the continuation of your rollercoaster ride. It's about to get a bit bumpy :) Oh, and same warnings apply here.

3rd Person POV- Jennie

Jennie threw a wine glass to the wall with all her might, making it shatter the moment it had impact to the hard surface. She pulled a muscle and cursed under her breath, holding her shoulder as she angrily propped down on the couch.

She was so damn stupid.

Stupid for calling Irene for close to 3 years now. Why couldn't she have just asked Jisoo? Why didn't she just talk to her girl about it? Instead, she dealt with it on her own and here karma was, hitting her face first.

Not only that, but she broke her girlfriend's heart and destroyed Jin's trust. When she went on to follow Jisoo, her sister confronted her about everything correct. She chose not to listen and instead also yelled at Roseanne, and even called Lisa someone she wasn't.

It's just so fucking stupid of her to do that.

Tonight was her last with Irene because of another stupid reason- Jennie's gift to Jisoo was their engagement rings because she was supposed to propose at the restaurant. It was all planned up in her head but one message from Irene and she forgot about everything.

She stood Jisoo up and wasted her girlfriend's time, made her waste effort and money.

Most of all, Jennie wasted Jisoo.

The only girl who accepted her wholly for who she was, and didn't make an assumption that she was unapproachable and looks bitchy. Jisoo loves- should it be loved? Either way, she wasted Jisoo's efforts in everything.

She grumbled, looking at the ring in front of her. It was positioned in between the velvet cushions. It was a damn Cartier ring for fucks sake. Jennie spent so long in choosing the damn ring and she just ended up wasting it.

Jennie wasted her money and time, as well as her own sister's.

And actually getting yelled at by Roseanne made her realize she was dumb as fuck. She lost everything- her sister's as well as Jisoo's whole family in terms of trust, her long relationship with the girlfriend she loves (though she cheated on) and just... everything.

Her parents just called where she got her own round of sermon and they demanded she fix herself and apologize to Jisoo. They were torn that the relationship disappeared, but they want her to take responsibility for it.

But that was the thing. Because of her stupidity, Jennie didn't know how she'd apologize.

She was already caught red handed, making out with Irene. Jennie was so damn confident that Jisoo wouldn't see because Irene sent the messages that she was back at the house. The assumption was that Jisoo would head back.

Oh well.

Jisoo was an insecure person, often doubting herself- the looks were just the tip of the iceberg, because a lot of people criticize out there. Jennie herself knew that Jisoo was a true beauty- it was her natural look. It wasn't limited to the looks, because Jisoo sometimes thought that she wasn't fit for her job or just didn't deserve Jennie at all.

Jennie was Jisoo's moral support, and shit. She became the person who destroyed it, too. Only Jisoos would know what was running inside Jisoo's head and what she would do, so Jennie would like to talk as soon as possible.

Damn hormones over love.

She just said it out of frustration- she thinks. Sometimes she just couldn't stop herself because Jisoo prioritizes work. Jennie should've understood why because Jisoo wanted them to have a secured future first.