Y/N VS BAKUGO: A BRUTAL BEATDOWN!

Hey guys and gals ECL2K here to tell you...I'm going on a bit of a break, don't worry it won't be long I got some family stuff happening plus E3 is in two weeks! (come on shantae in smash!) Also if you play the mobile game MHA the world's strongest hero and your in region 50 Yo Shindo join my alliance! I go by collectech and my alliance is called "the rippers" that's all see you next time.

Ps. I don't like bakugo that much...take of that what you will. Peace!

It was the night after the test. After showing your card to hatsume and telling her how it went. You went back to your dorm for some R&R. While everyone else was asleep you decided to look out of your balcony window.

Y/N: I'm so close grandpa. I'm gonna be a real hero soon.

While talking to yourself you look down to see bakugo and deku walking somewhere.

Y/N: where are those two going this late? *sigh* Knowing bakugo this can't end well.

You grab one of your jackets

And formed thrusters on your hands

And formed thrusters on your hands. Keeping to the sky, listening and watching.

They stopped at ground beta where we all had our first combat training. So you landed on top of a building and continued to listen. Bakugo began talking to deku about something. From what your hearing apparently deku got his quirk from all might

Bakugo: you got your quirk from all might didn't you? He gave you his power

Deku stood still

Y/N: *from that reaction I'm guessing he's right. it makes sense once you think about it they're powers and abilities are alot alike.*

Bakugo continues talking about how he pieced things together from deku to all might, the nomu, and that boss villain. Some of this you didn't understand because you were unconscious during that time.

Bakugo: quirks can move from one person to another all might knew the guy that could do it and somehow it's all connected to what you said about getting your quirk from someone else.

Deku still stood quietly concerned

Y/N: *you know maybe if he used this kind of deduction skills in class he could get better grades.*

Bakugo: I asked all might about this in a way but he wouldn't give me a straight answer. That's why your gonna tell me the truth.

Deku looked down

Bakugo: your not trying to deny anything which means I must be right, So say it

You looked at deku

Y/N: *be smart deku don't say anything it's none his busine-*

Deku: ok what if it's true

Y/N: *idiot*

Bakugo: you and I both wanted to be just like all might when we where growing up. But I was the one who had the potential. Then somehow a little nobody like you was singled out by the person I admire the most and I didn't even realize it. That's why we're here, you and I are settling this right here right now.