SIR NIGHTEYE

You were all in shock from seeing a girl strapped to nighteye's tickling machine, well except for mirio.

Mirio: hey guys I brought those two first years I mentioned yesterday.

Izuku: uh m-mirio what's going on, and who's that?

Mirio: that's his sidekick bubble girl.

Y/N and bladewolf: *gee I wonder what her quirk is.*

You both think sarcastically

Mirio: I guess she didn't make him laugh that sucks.

Y/N: wow even though you and mei told me it was real I still can't believe it.

Suddenly sir nighteye turns to us staring us down.

Izuku: *s-so this is sir nighteye all mights former sidekick oh crap his stare is just as intense I person*

Y/N: *holy shit I feel like my soul, my heart, and my entire bloodline and ancestors are being judged.*

You look down to see wolf stepping back a bit.

Y/N: *even wolf is freaked out*

Suddenly izuku looks down and starts messing with his hair.

Izuku: *I have to make him laugh in order to become the number one hero, so I'll do what y/n and said make a face, thankfully I know the perfect one!*

Y/N: what is he-

He looked back up with a new look

Izuku: I'm izuku midoriya!

You, wolf and mirio where in shock.

Sir Nighteye: what is this boy!? are you ridiculing all might!

He said with a harsh gaze.

Y/N and mirio: *oh no he's not funny!*

Sir nighteye: the nerve, what are you doing with your face? Is this a joke to you.