SLEEPOVER!

LATER THAT DAY

you, izuku, and bladewolf were back at the dorms, with you and your classmates sitting in the common area.

Uraraka: so you two found an agency for your work studies? Congrats!

Mina: yeah that's awesome!

Iida: indeed very well done you two.

Y/N and izuku: thanks guys.

Iida: no thank you, you both are great examples to us all.

Kaminari: I don't know how the rest of us are supposed to compete though.

Sero: yeah you both will be working at sir nighteye's agency that's seriously amazing!

Kirishima: and I heard mirio recommended you both.

Sero: pretty impressive.

Y/N: yup I'm just that awesome....I mean WE'RE just that awesome!

Bladewolf: nice save.

He said sarcastically

Y/N: shut up wolf.

Uraraka: I wish I had a place picked out. The school said gunhead hasn't had enough interns so his agency is a no go.

Y/N: yeah, sorry about that I should have told you when I found that out.

Uraraka: it's alright.

Tsuyu: I know what you mean uraraka, I wanted to go to selkies but he's out too.

Kirishima: yeah so is forth kind, he doesn't even except students for work studies.

Sero: the teachers really aren't making it easy for us are they.

Everyone: *sigh* yeah.

They all looked down

Y/N: oh come on guys, buck up!

Everyone was surprised by your out burst.

Y/N: stop being so gloomy, your all extraordinary, experienced, and powerful in your own right. I'm sure in no time you'll all find a proper hero to do your work studies under.

Kirishima: easy for you to say, you and midoriya are already working, and you both were recommended by one of the big three

Y/N: hey I'm sure you'll get recommended by someone too.

Mina: really?

Y/N: yes really!, in fact I bet you all right now that some of you by today will be recommended.

Everyone gives you the side eye

Y/N: if your all so sure it won't happen, then you have nothing to lose. so what do you say, does it sound like a bet?

Kaminari: hmm how much are we betting?

Y/N: hmm, lets say twenty bucks each for who ever gets recommended by today?

Everyone thought for a minute.

Everyone: hmmm....deal!

You smirk

Y/N: ok then *5...4...3...2..*

Suddenly Mr. Aizawa walked in

Y/N: *uno*

Aizawa: Kirishima, uraraka, and asui you three have all been given recommendations from the big three themselves, they want to talk to you about it tomorrow.

Everyone:.....WHA- HUH!?

The three who got called looked at you in confusion.

Y/N: huh well what do you know 60 bucks in 5 seconds, a new personal record.