Christmas break (PT.3)

A SMALL VISIT

You and mei were still talking your snowday walk and after walking past some christmas lights and taking a picture with a mall Santa, mei stops and see something familiar.

Mei: hey look its your old apartment building!

Y/N: yeah it is

Mei: didn't you say someone else is living there now, who do you think it is?

You shrug

Y/N: I don't know

You smirk

Y/N: maybe it some hot chick.

When you said that Mei glares at you

Y/N: I'm kidding *and she said I was jealous*

Mei looks over your sholder and smirks

Mei: or maybe it's cold guy

Y/N: hmm?

She points, Then you turn around to see what looks to be a snowman.

Y/N: oh, ha ha.

You said sarcastically

you both walk up to the snowman to get a closer look, but there was something off about it....

Y/N: is it...

Mei: upside down!?

Y/N: weird

Mei: aww I think he's cute, you know I used to make snowmen all the time when I was younger, they were so much fun to build.

Y/N: so did I *before the accident*, but I've never seen one upside down before.

Mei: me nether I bet this look alot of work to make. Ooo hey let's get a picture with it! 

Y/N: ok sure.

You form your phone then you both stand in front of it and smile.

Y/N: say brain freeze!

Mei: BRAIN FREEZE!

???: BRAIN FREEZE!

As the camera goes off something jumped out from behind the snowman and photobombed you and Mei. You both jump in surprise and scream.

Mei: AHHH

Y/N: WHAT WAS THAT!!

You both look to see someone walking from behind the snowman...

???: sorry, I just wanted to get in the photo. Are you guys ok?

It was a little girl wearing a pink coat and a scarf covereing most of her face.

Mei: oh it's just a little girl.

Y/N: oh good I thought the snowman came alive *that would have been horrifying!* but yeah we're alright, who are you anyway?