Dream 1

January 13, 2021
Last night I had a dream that Nima (my friend) and we were at some sort of camp. So apparently we were watching Frozen (yeah...idk either). Nima looked to her left to see Bakugo and Totoroki sitting next to eachother watching Frozen. Todoroki was watching intensely to the Tv (it was when Anna was gonna die🙄💅) while drinking apple juice and bakugo was screaming at his phone. Nima said to me "DAYM LOOK OVER THERE" and so I looked and said "OH I KNOW THEM!! so we gotta get their numbers" but I was too shy to do it so SURPRISINGLY Nima went over to them and told them "Hey... um... so.. me and my friend (I TOLD HER NOT TO TALK ABOUT ME BTW) thought you guys are really... well... hot and... um we were wondering if we could get your guys' numbers." TOTOROKI BLUSHEDDD AT NIMAS PRESENCE AND THE FACT THAT NIMA LIKED HIMMM AND BAKUGO LOOKED ME UP AND DOWN AND SMIRKED AND WROTE DOWN HIS NUMBER (ofc Totoroki wrote down his number too😌🤌) and Nima walked back to me RED AS HELL AND SCREAMED. THEN MY MOM FUCKING WOKE ME UP. SHE HAS THE WORST FUCKING TIMING LIKE BAKUGO COULD BE RAILING ME BUT NOOOO SHE WANTS TO KEEP ME A ✨ViRGiN✨LIKE NO BITCH THATS BORINGGG.

...anyway yeah I hope Todoroki enjoyed Frozen😭🖐